AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just checked my e-mail this morning. Looks like order e-mail confirmation was sent last night.  Now to play the waiting game.

I am waiting for my pair of 10.5 now
pimp.gif

I checked my order status online from the restock yesterday, my order says preparing to ship so I took my order number and tracked it on the UPS website using track by reference.

My order label has been created so I'm expecting a shipment confirmation email from NDC soon.

People who ordered from the restock should do the same if you're wondering about your order.

I checked my order status online from the restock yesterday, my order says preparing to ship so I took my order number and tracked it on the UPS website using track by reference.

My order label has been created so I'm expecting a shipment confirmation email from NDC soon.

People who ordered from the restock should do the same if you're wondering about your order.

congrats to those that were successful on that restock :nthat:

My left shoes' tow box is starting to show some white marks don't know why though?

Does snow have an effect on kicks?

too bad I'm not located in US so I have no access to NDC...guess I just have to keep watching EB.

Speaking of... I finally got all my favorite black & reds together.
I wanna take a better photo with a better camera, when I switch the Banned 1 laces to black.

I guess that's if I decide to finally wear my Banned 1s.

Last edited:

I wanna take a better photo with a better camera, when I switch the Banned 1 laces to black.

All my favorite shoes :frown:

Damn, those are all beautiful shoes.

Same for me just add the Infrared VI's. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom