AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

City Blue is still giving out that discount today if anyone was interested. I sent the request earlier just to check and see if it would work, and it did.

Does the discount work on any pair of J's? Also, how do you inquire about the discount? I've never used their website before.

So I received my pair from Nike. This is one of my favorites in my collection now.

Aside from some some glue stains, frayed stitching, etc, I found this pen like line. Have you guys encountered this and can this be removed?

And for the glue stains and frayed stitching...

I already received a 20% from a Nike rep and now thinking of returning this pair for exchange.

How are your pairs looking and would you consider this acceptable? Worrying that the replacement pair is worse.

Thank you in advance all.
Just got my pair from NDC and also had black marker/pen marks and excess glue on multiple areas of the shoes. Paint job on soles was pretty sloppy all around as well. Pretty disappointed but should have known better. smh hopefully the cb pair is better.

Agreed 100%. I still winder why these get so much love yet the black sport blue 3 don't. Both are pretty much cements with blue accents. I love them both.
The sport blue 3s just look ******* ******ed to me for some reason. The 4s on the other hand look dope.

Last edited:
Just got my pair from NDC and also had black marker/pen marks and excess glue on multiple areas of the shoes. Paint job on soles was pretty sloppy all around as well. Pretty disappointed but should have known better. smh hopefully the cb pair is better.

My shoes are enroute back to NDC. REPLACEMENT pair will be shipped via overnight, plus I was given 20% discount coupon FYI.

Placed an order through CB Mon night. Got and paid the invoice Tuesday afternoon. Still waiting on that tracking.

Going out of town next week. Hopefully it arrives before I leave. :D

I know could go for lower, but had to bite the bullet. Hopefully, they didn't over sell their stock.

My 13 low Chutney from them have been shipped already.

I agree. Those are some NASTY creases. [emoji]128516[/emoji] Yo doublemesh96 doublemesh96 , which are better? Sneaker sheilds or Force Fields. I've never used either, and I wanna get some for my newly sole swapped, 99 Black Cement 4's.
@soleaddict33

If you like the creases, and the worn look, more power too you fam. Enjoy your pair, to the fullest! Also, congrats on your purchase!

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

I've only used force fields. It's not a big deal to me it doesn't make me uncomfortable or alter my gate. Just slip em in and go. Dudes act like you're doing to much with that but it's no skin off my nose.

Supposedly, my CB order is arriving today. Damn, that was fast! 
smokin.gif

Just paid for my CB order this morning. Got the invoice yesterday and just got the confirmation email. I'm 25 miles from Philly so I should get these pretty quickly. It's not $133 but I won't complain for $142. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji] my pair should be here today from cb. Im in cali also.

rooster rooster any news bro for your shipment?

Last edited:
These are smooth, so checked out the city blue website and it says "discount codes not valid". Wouldn't mind getting a pair for $142 and sending mine back to NDC.

^ Fill out an email order
If they have your size they still might give discount
Worth a shot
If they send invoice for full price just toss in the trash lol

^ Fill out an email order
If they have your size they still might give discount
Worth a shot
If they send invoice for full price just toss in the trash lol
sent a second email for these and Chutneys last night. Still no invoice, size 10.5

sent a second email for these and Chutneys last night. Still no invoice, size 10.5

Might take a couple hours to a day. My alternate 4 invoice came the next morning. Was for $142. Chutney was $131! Both with usps priority mail shipping and no tax for me.

Oh boy not looking good, might be soldout in that size
You could call them and ask
They should be able to tell you if it's soldout or not

even associate discount STILL a lot :rolleyes
So I received my pair from Nike. This is one of my favorites in my collection now.

Aside from some some glue stains, frayed stitching, etc, I found this pen like line. Have you guys encountered this and can this be removed?

View media item 2471000
And for the glue stains and frayed stitching...

View media item 2471001View media item 2471003
I already received a 20% from a Nike rep and now thinking of returning this pair for exchange.

How are your pairs looking and would you consider this acceptable? Worrying that the replacement pair is worse.

Thank you in advance all.

return that garbage :smh:

Here's an update to the durability of these. So I've worn mine for a straight week(got mine early off ebay). Just got back from a family vacation in Colorado where I walked all over Denver and Boulder so I put a lot of miles on them. Also, I'm not light, 195lbs and I'm happy to report that there's no midsole paint chipping or cracking issues so far. 

View media item 2470569
View media item 2470570
View media item 2470571

ya i guess you're too heavy for that particular shoes,,you destroyed the shoes :rofl:

Last edited:
Few observations:

- Leather is super soft.  Much softer than the Oreos, which I always felt people were crazy for saying those were soft.  Nice looking, but not soft.  These are even softer than DFA.

- Back tab is wider than most recent 4s.  Looks more OG.  Can't figure out where the cut is different though that's resulting in that wider angle.  It's more of a rubber than hard plastic, but not quite as flexible/rubbery as the WC4 from last year.  Neither of these things I care about; just observations.

- The wings don't sit flat on the sides.  A little more obvious than my other 4s.  Not enough to bother me though.

- Have some small glue residue on the upper back side, but not enough to care about exchanging.  It may even wipe off or wear off.  EVERY shoe (Jordan in particular) has some kind of flaw, minor or major; I'm happy that this is the only one I've found ;-).

If these were launched in 2013 or so, they would have sold out and re-sold for $300+....Particularly for 4 lovers, they're awesome!  Hope the BC4s are even half as easily obtainable!

Few observations:
- The wings don't sit flat on the sides.  A little more obvious than my other 4s.  Not enough to bother me though.

THIS. I noticed that right away, it kinda bothers me that they won't sit flat. I compared these to my other 4s and confirmed the wings sit flush. I think these have that little gap because they came laced so tight, it may have flexed the wing a little too much.

Back
Top Bottom