AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

How consistent is CB with shipping, order updates, and responses?

I paid Wed and still haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. My boy ordered yesterday and received a shipping confirmation today.

Sent them an email. Just wondering if anyone else got delays or anything weird.

Edit: Just called and they said it will ship out today.

Last edited:
City Blue pair arrived today. Excellent quality IMO on my pair. However I do notice the wings do not match up as good as the regular MS4 or any of my other 4's for that matter. Nothing major but seems to be a factory flaw for some of us.

Glad it happened like this too... last weekend I made a bid of 130 and forgot about it... like Tuesday or Wednesday night my bid got accepted but for some reason my CC on file dropped out of the app so the sale didn't got through. Put it back in and figured if people will take 130 then I'll try 120. Didn't think it would be less than a week for such savings compared to retail, probably shoulda went a couple bucks lower price in retrospect

Copped on stockx for $137; Not 110 like some but $137 is like prices from 10 years ago so I'm cool. I wonder how long stockx takes to deliver.

Shipping takes a while my guy.... like a full week before it hits your doorstep. Few days to them, then they usually get it out same day, then a few days to you

Unless you're a force field type of person, or you don't wear your shoes, those crease won't matter; they'd look like that after a few wears anyway.

The more these grow on me, the more I want the sport blue 3s that came out couple years back

I hope my pair is good. It's actually kindve crazy when I realize that I only paid $137 for a decent retro 4 that dropped last week. Stockx better not fail me

Either City Blue forgot about me or orders aren't processed first come first serve.

Ordered last Wed, called yesterday. Over the phone they said they would ship out yesterday. Later got an email back saying that they had to retrieve my pair from a store location and will ship out Monday now.

Meanwhile my buddy ordered Thursday and got the tracking Friday.

Oh well for 142 can't be picky. They must have been bombarded with orders I'm thinking.

View media item 2474701
City blue pair came in crispy. The wings are slightly misaligned.
Had to do a group shot. Really like the game royal blue over sport blue.
You can really see the purple hue to it when next to sport blue.

I know we won't see one, but it sure would be nice to see the black/red 4s in leather one time.
The materials on the alternate motorsport are very plush.

^^^ I know its blasphemy, but I wouldn't mind a leather version of the black cement 4s either

View media item 2474701
City blue pair came in crispy. The wings are slightly misaligned.
Had to do a group shot. Really like the game royal blue over sport blue.
You can really see the purple hue to it when next to sport blue.

I know we won't see one, but it sure would be nice to see the black/red 4s in leather one time.
The materials on the alternate motorsport are very plush.
More Beed 4/Motorsport comparison pics please?!

Got my pair from CB today at work (all shoes shopped there for my piece of mind). Shoes fit BEAUTIFULLY!! The leather on my pair is very soft. Wings are a slight bit misaligned but I'm gonna wear these a lot, so it's not a big deal. All & all, can't complain for $142! I'll take that for a good pair of 4s any day.

Last edited:
Copped off GOAT day of release for 185 shipped. Missed out on the deals as the price has collapsed on these.

Came in today and has more flaws than any J's I've ever received. Nothing major but a bunch of little BS like stains, marks, scuffs, one off wing... WTF Jordan Brand!

The ONLY thing keeping me from being pissed off (price and flaws) is that I REALLY like the colorway which is partly why I didnt want to risk missing out. At least overall, it's below retail w/o taxes through GOAT.

Enjoy your pairs! *TOAST* I will beat these to the ground.

Last edited:
Man these are super clean
If I find another clean pair at the outlets for a great price I'm gonna double up for sure!
Definitely gonna hit up all the outlets during F&F next month

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom