AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I don't think it's from tight lacing.  I think it's how they're cut and sewn.  Even a couple of millimeters can throw these things off.  If I knew I could get a pair that sit perfect, I would consider exchanging, however, I think that's the cut of these (whether length or sewing angle).  On feet it's really not a big problem in my opinion; what do you think?

Last edited:
THIS. I noticed that right away, it kinda bothers me that they won't sit flat. I compared these to my other 4s and confirmed the wings sit flush. I think these have that little gap because they came laced so tight, it may have flexed the wing a little too much.

Nike needs to cool it with how tight the laces have been lately.
The wings and the netting on the 4s get all messed up.
The 13s have been terrible this year as well.
I immediately just unlace all my pairs now.
I wish they would send all pairs like 1s come, I'll lace them my damn self.

Cityblue still giving the discount on Alternate and Pure Money 4s. Got 1 email for paying $142.5 for Alternate and $133 (Pure money 4s).

I am copping them even tho I already got 1 pair.

Last edited:
Stuff likes this makes me want to limit my JB purchases:

A. Entirely
B. Straight from NDC

Don't know why my direct purchases seem to be better that those from other retailers.

FWIW, this is from City Blue.

View media item 2473040

Cityblue still giving the discount on Alternate and Pure Money 4s. Got 1 email for paying $142.5 for Alternate and $133 (Pure money 4s).

I am copping them even tho I already got 1 pair.
What's the code homie?? Thank you!! 

I felt hellla bad for the salesperson lol, I  was getting my pair from Foot Action cuz I was returning the regular motor sports I changed my mind on. I made the poor kid bring out like 9 pairs because they were all jacked up. He finally told me I could mix and match to get me out of there faster haha

Anyone have experience contacting CB about clear quality issues like excessive glue and random pen/marker marks on shoes?  Do they offer exchanges to replace defects or additional discounts to get you to try and keep the shoes?  Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Anyone have experience contacting CB about clear quality issues like excessive glue and random pen/marker marks on shoes?  Do they offer exchanges to replace defects or additional discounts to get you to try and keep the shoes?  Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

All sales are final
I forgot who but someone mentioned CB sent him worn shoes and he had a hard time getting an exchange
Had to talk to a different rep to get it solved
Honestly if it's a somewhat minor factory defect you might be SOL
And if they do exchange you have to pay for the shipping I think
It's the only downside of CB
Their return/exchange policy isn't great or nonexistent with disco shoes
If it really bothers you just order a pair from Nike then switch it out and return

Last edited:

All sales are final
I forgot who but someone mentioned CB sent him worn shoes and he had a hard time getting an exchange
Had to talk to a different rep to get it solved
Honestly if it's a somewhat minor factory defect you might be SOL
And if they do exchange you have to pay for the shipping I think
It's the only downside of CB
Their return/exchange policy isn't great or nonexistent with disco shoes
If it really bothers you just order a pair from Nike then switch it out and return
that was me. they sent me pantone 7s with the left shoes sole all black and clearly obviously worn. the first dude i spoke tried to finesse me me. told me he would review it with the inspections team and get back to me. he never called me back but instead told me in an email that all sales final on items purchased with 30%+ discount , but that they would do me a favor and authorize me for a replacement pair if i paid postage to send them back.

i wasnt having that. i called back and spoke to somebody named meydad and explained my situation and he had some common sense and sided with me. told me that there are no refunds for 30%+ discounts just for the sake of refunding aka buyers remorse or for miniscue things like a loose thread. but in the case where the shoe came with big issues, the no refund rule does not apply. told me straight up if shoes dont come fairly pristine, that they may be returned. he sent me a prepaid label and everything was good.

if you call them, when the secretary answers, ask to speak to meydad or maydad or however u spell it. if u speak to adam, chances r hes gonna try to make u pay return postage lol....

keep in mind im not guaranteeing anything. my issue was a major one. if you have a tiny bit of glue here and there, they may not consider it excessive glue even if you do. but the pen mark should get u your desired result. no way a pen mark counts as miniscue issue. theyre gonna make you send them a pic of the pen mark, so be sure to take a good one that makes the pen mark as noticeable as you can.

Last edited:
THIS. I noticed that right away, it kinda bothers me that they won't sit flat. I compared these to my other 4s and confirmed the wings sit flush. I think these have that little gap because they came laced so tight, it may have flexed the wing a little too much.

Royalty 4s (black gold)
Pure Money 4s (white silver)
Motorsport 4s
Away Alternate Motorsport 4s

None of the wings sit right.
Workers are human.
I am okay.

By the way this time I ordered from City Blue
But they sent me later that says Lapstone Hammer
Even the lighter is small Lapstone Hammer
View media item 2473323

LEATHER IS GENUINE LEATHER
I can see rugged cuts similar to DunkFromAbove 5s

Just got mine. Ordered online from Nike. Good condition, some stiching issues. It's ok I can live with  it. Did anyone of you get a kind of a chemical smell. I'm sure it will fade out, but just wondering. 

I don't think it's from tight lacing.  I think it's how they're cut and sewn.  Even a couple of millimeters can throw these things off.  If I knew I could get a pair that sit perfect, I would consider exchanging, however, I think that's the cut of these (whether length or sewing angle).  On feet it's really not a big problem in my opinion; what do you think?

Yeah not a big problem on feet. Hopefully nothing snags in that big gap. I guess you could say the wings are just trying to..... take flight?

Back
Top Bottom