AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Ruvilla $112
tenor.gif

There's no shame about it, it's glorious.

sure, but what's da incentive for Nike/JB to continue to produce high quality products when da perception around there is that they aren't being appreciated? so why go that extra step to upgrade da quality?

sure, but what's da incentive for Nike/JB to continue to produce high quality products when da perception around there is that they aren't being appreciated? so why go that extra step to upgrade da quality?
on the flip, if they aren't moving with quality, they may be scared to reduce quality and further diminish sales

All Nike cares about are sales.

They're over producing to meet goals.

Footlocker group rarely RTVs Jordan's and at 50% off Nike is still making a killing selling JB at outlets and community stores.

Nike doesn't care about you, me or the next consumer. They only care about $

Connect didn't come through so I got them from Nike.com, I forgot to use ebates @ too. :(

Even more salty I missed the Villa sale (I can't find them). Ohh well, can't wait for em to get here either way.

The lace holes don't line up with the holes on the wings for both right and left shoe. I will be returning to Nike as a factory defect. They said they are going to order another pair for me, but I wonder if those will be good either. Do a lot of people have the same problem with these?

I have the exact same issue with my pair. But it's the medial side of the shoes. It sounds like it's a common flaw. Purchased from city blue btw.

I bought Jordan's using ebates and got cash back
Ebates gave me $75 couple of days ago

Reactions: PJS
The lace holes don't line up with the holes on the wings for both right and left shoe. I will be returning to Nike as a factory defect. They said they are going to order another pair for me, but I wonder if those will be good either. Do a lot of people have the same problem with these?
Someone posted comparison pics of the white vs black Motorsports way back around RD. The Alt were cut noticeably shorter at the ankle collar height, which would explain why none of the lace wings matched up. Mine didn't. Some probably worse than others, but you won't get a 100% clean pair by returning.

My clearance pair from NDC just came in. $112 and the pair I came in is in better shape than the pair I ordered on release. The wings dont stick out like my first pair.

Guess which pair I'm returning to the outlet. Time to clean off the sole :lol:

My clearance pair from NDC just came in and the discounted pair is much better quality then the pair from release date as well. No excess glue and wings sit flush.

Won't be purchasing anything on release anymore.

Got my pair from Nike today... tried these in a 10.5 instead of a 11 and the box is much smaller, at first I thought they sent my GS shoes, but they fit and look perfect!

Man... I have so many outfits that these shoes will work with. Royal blue is my favorite color, and it seems like everything I have RB has either white or black in it (not much grey). I just did a quick glance and found like 7 different shirts that I could rock with it. I think I am gonna have to break it in with the Black Watch Polo, but it's good to know if I ever go on vacation somewhere and can't take a bunch of shoes I can rock something that's not just white, though there won't be much variety...

FUb6czs.jpg

Now I just have to decide between black jeans, or white or grey shorts.

My clearance pair from NDC just came in and the discounted pair is much better quality then the pair from release date as well. No excess glue and wings sit flush.

Won't be purchasing anything on release anymore.
Pair quality has zero to do with being a RD purchase or "clearance" purchase. It's luck of the stock draw man. It very easily could have been reversed. Now unless you just want to wait for clearance pricing because it's less...I get it, but that's about all it's gonna be.

Pair quality has zero to do with being a RD purchase or "clearance" purchase. It's luck of the stock draw man. It very easily could have been reversed. Now unless you just want to wait for clearance pricing because it's less...I get it, but that's about all it's gonna be.

Agreed bro, but no benefit to pay retail and get a lower quality pair. Ideally I wouldn't want a low quality pair even at discount, but at least I'd be more understanding in that case. This has happened to me the last 3 purchase I've made with NDC with the motor sports and pure moneys where the discounted pair was much better quality. Hopefully I just stay lucky and keep winning.

Agreed bro, but no benefit to pay retail and get a lower quality pair. Ideally I wouldn't want a low quality pair even at discount, but at least I'd be more understanding in that case. This has happened to me the last 3 purchase I've made with NDC with the motor sports and pure moneys where the discounted pair was much better quality. Hopefully I just stay lucky and keep winning.

this man knows. its luck of the draw. theres no method or surefire way to guarantee yourself clean pairs.

but if we were to go by that logic, i would still say it would be the opposite because one would think that most of the cleaner pairs would be picked out in the beginning near RD and the clearance pairs weeks down the line are the pairs people picked through in store and didnt want/returns.

Back
Top Bottom