AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Any leather experts here? Are these genuine or synthetic leather?

My collection consists of sizes 11 and 11 1/2... From my observation, the actual size difference is a lot significant from the other 1/2 sizes variants for the Jordan retro's I have. For some odd reason, I noticed that anything size 11 1/2 have less flaws in them. I've returned several size 11's due to flaws but yet have returned a size 11 1/2. Is it just me?

^ not sure but I think bigger sizes have less production
The higher you go chances are less likely for flaws
I wear a 10 and I get all kinds of flaws on some shoes
My brother wears a 12 and he doesn't get as many in my experience

So I am not just seeing things lol. Thanks for confirming. The last four pairs I purchased are sizes 11 1/2, and I will stick to that.

I tested my observation with these alternate motorsports, I returned two flawed pairs that are size 11 and keeping the flawless 11 1/2.

Good looking out! Just got the same deal. Must be a 30% off 4th of July special even tho the page still says the shoe is excluded from discounts.
glad to help man. yeah it seems like city blue never really follows their own exclusions haha. they're probably the best store out there for getting new releases at a discount

:lol:

Sizes have nothing to do with it. A factory doesn't just do one size.

City Blue pair came in today. They are flawless, great quality. These seem to fit smaller than the other retro 4s. Anyone else think the same? Probably not 1/2 size smaller, but def a bit narrower.

City Blue pair came in today. They are flawless, great quality. These seem to fit smaller than the other retro 4s. Anyone else think the same? Probably not 1/2 size smaller, but def a bit narrower.
Indeed. These and the Royalty 4s fit smaller than the Pure Money (all releases of the same year). Btw am I the only one that go down .5 or 1 full size in JB Retros? I usually wear 9.5 in most popular Nikes (9 in adidas though).

Last edited:
I figured out why the wings don't sit flat.  The whole shoe is slightly lower cut (than the MS for example).  This results in the wings being effectively longer, resulting in them not getting pulled vertically enough to fully straighten them.  If you were to lace them thru the wing only, and tie them tight enough, they would sit flat.  Oh well....

These $114 yet ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom