AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I think they may have excluded codes on the away pairs on NDC because I keep trying to use my code and it's not working. As much as I want these I'm hoping they drop even more lol.

I think they may have excluded codes on the away pairs on NDC because I keep trying to use my code and it's not working. As much as I want these I'm hoping they drop even more lol.

easy to to tell is go to your cart and if it says may be excluded from discounts, then they are. if not, then they arent.

Definitely will drop
Despite it has genuine leather

When it drops below $142 shipped, I lose the game.

So will the MotorSports. They are in outlet, sitting. Unless it drops to $123 nobody will buy that.

On sale at FA for $150 and I used my military disco which brought it down to $120... I like these better than Pure Money!

Attachments

• 20170802_001226.jpg
    20170802_001226.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
These are on sale on NDC clearance for 154.99 use code SAVE20 for 20% off drops to 123.99 I think something like that.

Copped for only 109 after gift card I had. Good enough for me.

These are on sale on NDC clearance for 154.99 use code SAVE20 for 20% off drops to 123.99 I think something like that.

Copped for only 109 after gift card I had. Good enough for me.

Copped as well... Just in case they sell out in my size, but I know damn well they gonna go lower.

Reactions: Ube
Nice didn't even have to burn one of my 20% off codes. They might go lower, but $130 after tax is good enough for me, especially since size 12 is the biggest they have left.

I am getting these today from Footlocker anyway, just started getting the hook-up there so I'll pay $115 after tax.

Reactions: PJS
Would only purchase only on deep discount, reminds me too much for the Sport Blue 3s.

$131.73 shipped for me... still trying to decide since dude at FL on some BS. $130 is a good price but it looks like I have some time to think about it and see if he comes through or not.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom