Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

These joints have a brownish color near the stitching 
smokin.gif

As a Marquette fan, these are definitely on my radar though I hope they find their way to the outlets. Hopefully the fact that they're not remastered or an OG colorway help them sit so I can get em for cheaper.

As a Marquette fan, these are definitely on my radar though I hope they find their way to the outlets. Hopefully the fact that they're not remastered or an OG colorway help them sit so I can get em for cheaper.
Anything in 2015 and after is considered remastered.

Ah I thought only OG or previously retroed colorways were considered remastered. Figured that was why Master XII's are 190 and the White/Cement IV's were $220.

Ooh wow...these look dope, was gonna pass but after checking out this thread/pic/vids just now, I'm in!!

Last edited:
His video makes that blue look way better than they did in most of the pics posted. 

Now the question is do I go with the Dunk From Above 5 lows or the 4s? Decisions Decisions......

Was on the fence about these til I saw that live video, this are gonna get copped and doesn't seem like any hype is surrounding these. With 2 colleges and 1 HS in my area having these colors it might be difficult.

Was my HS and Alma mater colors 2 so it will hold some weight for me. Still gotta see in hand. But most likely a cop.

Last edited:
Gum bottoms on the Jordan 4 silhouette might be crazy to say pass but right now that's what the case is, sorry JB! PASS

I liked these way back when the pics first dropped, but my interest in them had kinda been drying up, until I saw that video that just got posted. These look crazy good. :smokin

The problem is right when these come out the Bruce lee Kobe 11s come out, maybe some Duke kyrie 2s, a week later you get french blue 12s and I think also a yeezy. So much stuff the 4s may get overlooked and passed on

I liked these way back when the pics first dropped, but my interest in them had kinda been drying up, until I saw that video that just got posted. These look crazy good. :smokin

Same exact way I've felt. Want to check them out in stores first I think though.

Honestly think these look great and definitely want to cop, at a discount though. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom