Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

These are going to be like the Air Jordan 1's Shattered Back Boards. Where no one was crazy about the colorway. As soon as they saw the quality on the leather, then they went crazy over them. Even willing to pay crazy resell prices over them. The leather on these are buttery soft.

No way in hell, just another teal or green glow like CW. Cmon man.

Last edited:
Wahlberg would be the first dude caught rocking these. He stays rocking 3s, 4s and 5s. I kind of like the different colors on these.

Ooof... as much as I really like these, as a diehard Knicks fan all thru the 90s this statement alone may actually turn me against them.
laugh.gif
 my bad! 

Hopefully these are a GR for those who want.

Also, how come I can't find these on NDC? I can never find the product page. Like how  DrewSwish  found the photos. 

•  

Last edited:
Ehh, one of the only times I didn't care for NDC's own pics. Other picture and video reviews are looking better.

I love these but I really don't see me wearing them a bunch as much as I'd need to so maybe I'll have to pass for now.. but these and the cements definitely have to be copped later on in the year. I'll sleep on it 
laugh.gif

Just gone and had a look at these.

Mad leather on them, thick and nice brown rough edges.

These are one that's waaayyyyyy better than people are noticing.

Interesting...so you're never going to enjoy any Retro+ colorways b/c NA is likely to persist with only OG colorways.  A shame...

Interesting...so you're never going to enjoy any Retro+ colorways b/c NA is likely to persist with only OG colorways.  A shame...
Im sure thats why he is sticking to NA releases, but myself if i like ill buy it... Everyone likes what they like for a reason

Back
Top Bottom