Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

I prefer this to the 400 pinnacle coming two weeks from now, leather is great, wear is great, creases is great, and shoe is a great blend of colors, I'd say these match the pinnacle 4.

Just a heads up. I don't know if they had a restock or something but *they* have a large variety of sizes on Nike.com

Nike has tons so not surprising they have alot still, so everyone can still get a pair or two, but I'm sure it's starting to deplete slowly, so it won't last too long for how good this shoe is.

Just got back from a week long trip and had these waiting for me. My jordan brand college throwbacks are all worn out. This Nike jersey is my lone survivor from back when I was working at NikeTown Honolulu... Yeah, it was that long ago. Anyway, this jersey was one of the few that I didn't beat to death so I figured I'd break it out and see how they matched.

Pretty good, but hard to tell in this pic since my flash was bringing out the shine in the leather. Wish these had the soft heel tab of the '16 WCIVs, but still generally happy with my purchase.

I UNDSed these for today. Very comfy and the quality is butter. I don't know why these aren't flying off the shelves

Glad they're not, maybe because it's a new CW but once gone everyone's gonna want so badly price will go up, always happens. Got my pairs and this is probably the only time I'll get jordans skipping the rest of the year, since price went up had to be really a good shoe for me to buy, and this IMO is pinnacle 4 status.

Last edited:
I UNDSed these for today. Very comfy and the quality is butter. I don't know why these aren't flying off the shelves

Glad they're not, maybe because it's a new CW but once gone everyone's gonna want so badly price will go up, always happens. Got my pairs and this is probably the only time I'll get jordans skipping the rest of the year, since price went up had to be really a good shoe for me to buy, and this IMO is pinnacle 4 status.

No need to hype them up. Less limited retro+ colors haven't been flying off of shelves lately. Like the alternate 4s took a while to sell out and those were very nice too.

These won't get a high value for a while just like the teal 4s aren't that sought after right now. Two nice colors.

No need to hype them up. Less limited retro+ colors haven't been flying off of shelves lately. Like the alternate 4s took a while to sell out and those were very nice too.

These won't get a high value for a while just like the teal 4s aren't that sought after right now. Two nice colors.

Actually some stores didn't get these so I'm assuming only certain stores had these, I'm not hyping, just saying what's going to happen down the road with these, just like the military and Laney 5, people said ugly now people want, history repeats itself most of the time.

Actually some stores didn't get these so I'm assuming only certain stores had these, I'm not hyping, just saying what's going to happen down the road with these, just like the military and Laney 5, people said ugly now people want, history repeats itself most of the time.

Ok

Yup. Seems like most buyers are concentrating on OG colorways, and are passing up retro+ colorways that aren't hyped and extremely limited (yes, a select few retro+ colorways have done well, but for the most part, even clean retro+ colorways aren't selling out). Could be because of the price increases, people have become more discerning.

Yup. Seems like most buyers are concentrating on OG colorways, and are passing up retro+ colorways that aren't hyped and extremely limited (yes, a select few retro+ colorways have done well, but for the most part, even clean retro+ colorways aren't selling out). Could be because of the price increases, people have become more discerning.

The material is good on these that it's worth the price, i skipped all jordans but these since i had to check it in person, for me it has to be like this shoe to be worthy of a purchase. Plus I like dark blue as well.

It's not just the price increases. It's the constant releases.
You have to be more selective otherwise you'll be poor :lol:

$200 every weekend is no joke. Some shoes will be skipped not because we don't like them but because we had to choose between them and other shoes.

Like I've skipped the most recent kyries and these because I've been buying other shoes lately.

I'm not going to lie but these are really dope and specially te quality of the leather it is A1! Im still debating if i should leave them as is or redo them with some custom colors. 

You have to be more selective otherwise you'll be poor
laugh.gif

$200 every weekend is no joke. Some shoes will be skipped not because we don't like them but because we had to choose between them and other shoes.

Like I've skipped the most recent kyries and these because I've been buying other shoes lately.
Dude, the past month or two really hit me this morning on my drive to work. Its absolutely ridiculous the amount of shoes that have come out, and shoes yet to release. I'm definitely holding back now, and focusing on shoes I really want. 

You have to be more selective otherwise you'll be poor :lol:

Dude, the past month or two really hit me this morning on my drive to work. Its absolutely ridiculous the amount of shoes that have come out, and shoes yet to release. I'm definitely holding back now, and focusing on shoes I really want. 

Exactly. I mean, I was really about to grab these but I was like ehhhh I may want the French blue 12s (on the fence) but I really am going for the red foam pros in April. I just spent $500 on 2 shoes I didn't anticipate buying (nightshade 11 lows and another pair of the northern lights foams) so I'm on chilllllll mode :lol:

I like these.  However, I don't understand why people think the leather is so amazing.  It's nice, but not much different from the Teals.  The WCs have very different leather texture, but I would qualify both as very nice.  Not top notch leather, but for Jordans, and compared to the white infrared 6s, or 2013 fire red 5s, they're certainly super nice.  I suppose it's all relative.  For Jordan it's quite nice; in terms of leather in general, it's good, but nothing great per se.  I love the OGs, but appreciate the effort to experiment with Retro+ colorways as well.  I don't buy everything; just what I like, and I think these are unique, and 4s are my favorite model.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to wearing mine!

I like these.  However, I don't understand why people think the leather is so amazing.  It's nice, but not much different from the Teals.  The WCs have very different leather texture, but I would qualify both as very nice.  Not top notch leather, but for Jordans, and compared to the white infrared 6s, or 2013 fire red 5s, they're certainly super nice.  I suppose it's all relative.  For Jordan it's quite nice; in terms of leather in general, it's good, but nothing great per se.  I love the OGs, but appreciate the effort to experiment with Retro+ colorways as well.  I don't buy everything; just what I like, and I think these are unique, and 4s are my favorite model.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to wearing mine!

Yea, I checked them out in person and was like "dudes must not have another other of the remastered 4s."

Back
Top Bottom