Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

I have several of the remastered IV's cuz IV's haven't always been my fav outside of a few CW. In comparison to 2015-2016 models the leather on the DFA is comparable to other remastered joints if not one of the best. IMO. Maybe the GS leather is different from the Mens. Idk.

My shoes were supposed to be delivered today but it's now says sender requested that usp returns the package????? I also ordered from shoepalace.

Call them. I had a slow WCIV shipment through them (order confirmed, but no shipping notice for about 5 days after RD), but customer service was surprisingly helpful despite what I've heard about them. Received shipping and tracking within an hour of getting off the phone with them. 

sick.gif
lol

Yeah, the stitched tags have that horrendous skinny straight arm on my Toros, WCIVs, and DFAs. In fact, only my Oreos (leather, non-tagged tongue) had the proportionate looking arm. I'm thinking it was whatever lazily programmed machine was pumping out the stitched tongue tags.

I know finally jordan put out a good material on the shoe and the skinny arm is the only minor issue. Just don't worry and enjoy the rare cases of a good made shoe finally

I wasn't complaining, I couldn't care less. I was just pointing out that although cat has an issue with it, it's not uncommon. I'm good with my kicks, flaws and all. If they aren't there now, I'm going to create them when I wear them.

Yeah, the stitched tags have that horrendous skinny straight arm on my Toros, WCIVs, and DFAs. In fact, only my Oreos (leather, non-tagged tongue) had the proportionate looking arm. I'm thinking it was whatever lazily programmed machine was pumping out the stitched tongue tags.
I know finally jordan put out a good material on the shoe and the skinny arm is the only minor issue. Just don't worry and enjoy the rare cases of a good made shoe finally
eh i been accepted the fact that the skinny arm is a thing with the 4s. its the crooked patch lol. my jumpman patch is on lean lol.

Hmm...when I look at OG pics of various 4s, the arm is straight like this as well....

Dudes who care about stuff like that you have two options: either get mad paid and buy multiples of shoes you like and establish connections with shop owners to have them look out for imperfections on your pair they're holding for you or have them allow you to come in before the shoe releases to look at a pair for yourself. Your other option is to take a 2nd job at a shoe store and as an employee have access to the shoes prior to release so you can preselect the best left and best right shoes for your personal purchase.

Dudes who care about stuff like that you have two options: either get mad paid and buy multiples of shoes you like and establish connections with shop owners to have them look out for imperfections on your pair they're holding for you or have them allow you to come in before the shoe releases to look at a pair for yourself. Your other option is to take a 2nd job at a shoe store and as an employee have access to the shoes prior to release so you can preselect the best left and best right shoes for your personal purchase.
theres other options. plus not everyone has the luxury of being able to go to a store on or before release day to get their kicks. alotta people order their kicks online because its much more convenient and practical. and ordering online, theres no way to have a direct connect at the warehouse that will send u a clean pair. u just gotta hope if u shop online that the pair u get sent is good.

its never serious enough to get a job at a shoe store just for the purpose of being able to pick the best left and right shoe lol.

Last edited:
I got them and there dope as to me wore them with some Cal today ... They fit tighter to your feet quality is 10x better then the Cement and Teal 4s have both creased hard first wear ... These stood through it still look fresh and plus one big difference is the netting is not glued to the shoe so it fold crease as you walk

Last edited by a moderator:
this is one of those releases that I passed on in the beginning but just decided to cop today. I knew I would regret not getting these down the line, very nice colorway and quality.

These and most of my other 4s creak/squeak when walking....I believe it's the back tab rubbing, and perhaps the wings...it's not the squeaking problem I've had with air units where the shoe is defective and needs to be returned.... Just curious if others have this sound.  Not a big deal...just curious.  I figure when I wear them out enough they won't make that sound...

These and most of my other 4s creak/squeak when walking....I believe it's the back tab rubbing, and perhaps the wings...it's not the squeaking problem I've had with air units where the shoe is defective and needs to be returned.... Just curious if others have this sound.  Not a big deal...just curious.  I figure when I wear them out enough they won't make that sound...
only 4s that squeaked for me are the red and black 11lab4s.

Back
Top Bottom