Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Just got a pair from my local Nike Factory Store for outlet prices [emoji]128526[/emoji] They still have a FSR. Can't wait to try these out!!!

Wow if you could cop these at the outlet props to you... I think they were slept on and the quality on these is amazing... cheapest I ever saw them was $130 at the tullalip outlet in Washington...they were nice to own because I could match them with any warriors/mariners swag... one of the most underrated j's imo

I came here because of the same thing 
laugh.gif

Crazy that they would limit people on who could get a shoe that you can find at outlets for $140  lol. I checked and don't have access. But I do love this show and actually have 2 pairs. This is a well made 4 and super comfortable!!!

These hit outlets months ago. Not sure how many are lingering around these days to be honest.

Nike reservation on an old release with retail price. :rofl:

giphy.gif

So I guess Nike shouldn't reserve you a pair of shoes you might have missed out on? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not for these joints with no discount my man, you can have these reservations all day. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So I guess Nike shouldn't reserve you a pair of shoes you might have missed out on? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Anyone who missed out on these did so intentionally. lol

Extremely short sighted :smh:

At the end of the day, there's no right or wrong. I buy what I like and do what I want with my money my man. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom