Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Mark Wahlberg still rocking the Dunk From Above's. Love this colorway and nice to see other people appreciating it. I've got a pair stocked for when my current pair turns to beaters.

$99 in footactions

have to buy now before they get sent to outlets where they'll prolly be $129 or so

Damn marry mark is a shrimpy *** motherf****r

All those muscles but yet you could stomp him like a bug
Lebron is 6'8'' though, so a lot of people would look small next to him. How big are you? You think you could take Marky Mark?

I would fight mark wahlberg I don't care bout dudes muscles. That weird movie with him and the Rock was a snooze fest, marky mark owes me $13 back for my movie ticket. I wouldn't even fight fair Ima be honest, I'd fight dirty on some 4 brothers type ish. Who this dude think he is interrupting basketball games n what not. I'd probably scoop the nearest kendo stick lyin around and bring the world back 180 degrees on ol marky mark

I would fight mark wahlberg I don't care bout dudes muscles. That weird movie with him and the Rock was a snooze fest, marky mark owes me $13 back for my movie ticket. I wouldn't even fight fair Ima be honest, I'd fight dirty on some 4 brothers type ish. Who this dude think he is interrupting basketball games n what not. I'd probably scoop the nearest kendo stick lyin around and bring the world back 180 degrees on ol marky mark
roll.gif

That movie was terrible.

Last edited:
my below average comment was in reference to his acting, not his physique.

Also, anyone who knows anything about fighting knows muscles don't mean much.
I'm aware lol. Yeah he's not the greatest actor, the only movie I liked him in was 4 Brothers, and even in that he was mediocre at best.

I'm aware lol. Yeah he's not the greatest actor, the only movie I liked him in was 4 Brothers, and even in that he was mediocre at best.
One of my favorite movies, I believe it was between Andre 3000 and Tyrese Gibson that had the most standout performance.

Either you have been watching too much Ranma 1/2 or you're Tatewaki Kuno

Last edited:
Just got them for $130 at Nike Outlet as well. I have the 5 DFA and they look nice but not as comfortable as these.

Back
Top Bottom