Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i passed on the Chrome 8 for these puppy

smart man. chromes are plain and boring.

i want these, but i need to get new tires today for my Camaro so i'm gonna spend at least 800-1k on tires. not sure if i want to drop 200 plus and be tight on money.

Finishline with free shipping and a rewards card I had to burn came up to 176. That's a little more palatable :D

I really want them, but I just bought those Mirror Blue Foams and the Air Max 90 Curry.. Gotta save for the white cement 4 x3

Carted on NDC but couldnt pull the trigger. Im proud of my restraint 
laugh.gif

Had a $100 footlocker gift card, why not pull the trigger. IV are easily my favorite model. I understand people waiting for a discount based in some of the white based models sitting, but I'd rather have these now. Shout out to everyone waiting for the easy pickup

Love the lVs, but easy pass for me. Saw they are readily available on SNKRS just now. Props to those whom wanted them and were able to cop on the cheap.

Funny and ironic how I ended up copping the legend blue/Columbia 4s this morning at a local boutique that did a restock on shoes instead of copping these alternate 89s. Just a weird coindence.

Back
Top Bottom