Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I really like this new thing Nike got going: better material and increased production. I walked in and out of the store and I haven't done that since the early aughts. Sucks for resellers and I couldn't be happier. F*** those vacuous profiteers. 

Last edited:
If they are still sitting in a little while I might cop. I got my girls birthday and Valentines Day in the next 30 days smh

I really like this new thing Nike got going: better material and increased production. I walked in and out of the store and I haven't done that since the early aughts. Sucks for resellers and I couldn't be happier. F*** those vacuous profiteers. 

If more people who want them get them, and if you we're buying at above market it's a win. The volume these are being produced even allows some discounting. Nike did it right knocking the resellers out, why allow someone else profit you could be taking.

Maybe the wc4s will be this easy...those gonna be my 1st 4s can't wait...

We're all hoping... But I think everyone is sitting out until those. Plus releasing around Valentines Day. They will go faster than Maroon 6s.

These 4s remind me of a alternate version of the legend blue 4s more than anything.

We're all hoping... But I think everyone is sitting out until those. Plus releasing around Valentines Day. They will go faster than Maroon 6s.
Man these really do look good in person! Maroons sat in some places and are still available right now at some Nike stores. So please let the WC4's be like the maroons!

Picked up my pair walked right into finish line, these are actually really nice even though they smell kinda like nail polish. Gonna use them as daily shoes, hopefully I don't beat them up too quick.

Last edited:
So I think we all agree here. These are dope.. Just not $190 dope. 8)

Kind of for most who have to budget their funds and pick and choose which release they will get; but these were a no brainer, especially with the Military discount. $164 out the door! Even without a discount, I think I would have gotten these. I may be in the minority, but I think this is a really nice shoe. The red really pops and set the shoe off!

Back
Top Bottom