Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Held them in my hands today at a snipes store. They looked ok and the tumbled leather felt quite good.
But after so many AJ4s in the last 3 years, there was no wow feeling when i saw them.
Only retro im looking forward are the AJ12 black/reds.

Picked mine up today under retail with the footlocker $25 birthday coupon.nice shoe.

Ordered tuesday and they came in one day early :smokin
10296761_1655598731374087_1527117344_n.jpg

:pimp:

I knew as soon as I saw these it was a done deal.  Such a clean shoe.  :smokin

Buyers beware though....check your pairs.  The Champs I grabbed these from only had 1 10.5 left.  Check my other pics for all the paint
and pen blotches and splatters along the leather.  The one shoe had it ALL OVER the one toe box....like a kid scribbled with a damn crayon, It wiped off fairly easy but for a $190 U.S. and $255 here in Canada, thats unacceptable IMO.  

Had a VIP Coupon and a Gift Card so these were $210 CAD out the door.  Just a FYI so you don't get a pair thats offed up.  :stoneface:

View media item 1853145

View media item 1853146

View media item 1853147

View media item 1853148

Damn bro return that pair and order online

Looks like it came from an Unauthorized Pair from Instagram reseller from China

That's why I sometimes question people who talk about early release And unauthorized shoes
Nike sends out the same quality and these pics prove it

Minus the red ink pen the shoes look like they came from UA seller look at the material & quality of the shoes

They're very shabbily made looks like they just came off sweatshop floors

b grade quality something you find it in a Nike clearance outlet in an orange box

Nike has no quality control

Last edited:
That's crazy, it's better than the dude with the Upside down jumpman on the tongue but damn. Still not cool

some hate the red netting on these but I think its what makes these shoes pop, also some rather them being black instead of white but I think the white helps the red pop more, really like these even if not much people like them they have potential to be that shoe people wished they copped when they had the chance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom