Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These are nice and I was really surprised how good the quality was with the tumbled leather. However, I decided to pass because of the white cement 4s coming out and supposedly the military 4s coming out *** well. Also, it doesn't really make sense to buy these considering there so similar to my pair of fire red 4s. Maybe if the price wasn't so steep I would cop or if i can land them for a great price.

I've bought them... They're so looking good in person instead of a screen of smartphone or anything else that make red very dull 

Pics dont do it justice.
They look dope on feet.
I always reserve judgement until they are on feet.
Copped my pair a couple nights ago, sitting at Shiekh.

Was watching my T-Wolves playing the Rockets the other night and noticed a couple of Rockets players wearing these. Pretty cool.

My local Foot Locker was doing a raffle for these. Wonder how that turned out :lol:. Unfortunately pretty much all the Jordan's sell out around here.

My local Foot Locker was doing a raffle for these. Wonder how that turned out :lol:. Unfortunately pretty much all the Jordan's sell out around here.
happened at my FTL with the maroon VI , site said it was suppose to be fcfs .. get there at 10 no one even lined up and his snobby @** gon say it was raffle only, walked to city gear next door and copped :smh:

Back
Top Bottom