Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Right here baby. Lick my splatter print.
34372EC6-F8C1-40D6-B0E2-47CD2734BB77.jpeg
2D808D8B-15F6-4057-AFCC-7B268E3F1CB8.gif

These aren't bad... but I don't like these more than the Pure $s or Columbia's I already have. If I buy another white 4 it's gonna be White Cements when they retro again. I do like the fact that these use real leather tho. Unlike the Columbia's, which I love the colorway, but the "leather" is clearly lacking.

Would of been nice to get a pair
But I have pure moneys and white cements
Probably just end up sitting in the closet

I feel these have more of a Pure Money vibe than a white cement. That's why it kept confusing me when people said oh I have Cement 4s so I don't need these. I feel if you have a fresh pair of Pure Moneys you can pass on these but I feel these are way more of a clean summer shoe than the white cement that have darker accents

Crazy how everything sells out now
If these were still available right now I would of bought a pair possibly two
But I only tried snkrs and struckout and I’m completely fine with that
In the end my wallet thanks me lol
Same. The level of difficulty in copping colorway+, Non-OG, no NA on the back shoes is ridiculous. ...Really ridiculous ...
2D2042D3-D79D-45BC-B206-41BA660B6DA5.gif

Same. The level of difficulty in copping colorway+, Non-OG, no NA on the back shoes is ridiculous. ...Really ridiculous ...
2D2042D3-D79D-45BC-B206-41BA660B6DA5.gif

it's the new school sneaker heads. Anyone who was old enough to remember Nike Air on the back of the early 2000 retros are the only ones who care about that. New school buyers don't care about stuff like shape of the shoe, Nike air, etc isn't important

I feel these have more of a Pure Money vibe than a white cement. That's why it kept confusing me when people said oh I have Cement 4s so I don't need these. I feel if you have a fresh pair of Pure Moneys you can pass on these but I feel these are way more of a clean summer shoe than the white cement that have darker accents
I agree completely. Just because they have the cement print everyone likes to compare them to the white cements but the overall aesthetic isn’t similar at all. These are definitely part of the pure money/metallic set.

Jumped on the Sole Links notification instantly-Got a Sz 11 on Snipes. I'll either sell and get my SZ12 ...or more than likely just squeeze my foot in them for the 1 or 2 times I wear them :lol:

Sick that I missed these for retail. Good summer shoe. Columbia’s are all little better tho.

Back
Top Bottom