Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

I hit on these....so....that means that they're not worth anything on resell and will be easy to get ;-).

Is this statement ever true for Retro IV's?

The cheapest size 13 IVs on stockX are $240...the same shoes that I saw on some websites for less than retail on sale a few weeks after the came out. I feel like if a person waits 6 months+, all of the shoes go for almost $100 over retail (perhaps that's certain sizes).

The cheapest size 13 IVs on stockX are $240...the same shoes that I saw on some websites for less than retail on sale a few weeks after the came out. I feel like if a person waits 6 months+, all of the shoes go for almost $100 over retail (perhaps that's certain sizes).

Makes sense. We're also in a boom currently. I purchased Alternate Motorsports from NDC using a 20% coupon upon release; now they're going for stupid money. Similar with the Motorsports; they were on discount at retail for many many weeks after launch; now look at the price.

These days, the best time to buy resell is once shipments start getting received as short term flippers dump stock. They'll only trend upwards thereafter.

My comment about these was somewhat sarcastic as I don't usually hit on much these days, and when I do it's never very hyped or high value sneakers....heh.

I'm completely astonished at what black cat IV's go for

they go for more than black OG color (at least in 9.5) which is the crown jewel for IV's

haven't seen black cat IV's in hand but you can't tell me **** about how the quality is so good, blah, blah, blah to justify that price especially w/ a Jumpman logo on the back

🗑*** shoe

These are the best Dad shoes of the summer.
3DB20A55-E583-4D3A-91D9-CEBE595D7191.gif

Makes sense. We're also in a boom currently. I purchased Alternate Motorsports from NDC using a 20% coupon upon release; now they're going for stupid money. Similar with the Motorsports; they were on discount at retail for many many weeks after launch; now look at the price.

These days, the best time to buy resell is once shipments start getting received as short term flippers dump stock. They'll only trend upwards thereafter.

My comment about these was somewhat sarcastic as I don't usually hit on much these days, and when I do it's never very hyped or high value sneakers....heh.
Actually the market is down right now. We aren't in a boom like we were a year ago. Slot of stuff has come down in price. But the longer you hold a shoe the more it goes up. Supply vs demand.

Actually the market is down right now. We aren't in a boom like we were a year ago. Slot of stuff has come down in price. But the longer you hold a shoe the more it goes up. Supply vs demand.

$350-$450 for either Motorsports is an up market in my mind... But yes... I agree... There's volatility for sure.

These are the best Dad shoes of the summer.

This made me laugh... Thanks! I never heard of 4s as a Dad shoe, and I don't see this colorway making a diff... But if you're thinking pretty plain white-based shoe... Well... OK... But still a stretch in my opinion.

May need to track a sz 13 down. Might need to wait and see if I got on those 3s this Saturday though.

This made me laugh... Thanks! I never heard of 4s as a Dad shoe, and I don't see this colorway making a diff... But if you're thinking pretty plain white-based shoe... Well... OK... But still a stretch in my opinion.

I guess when people are going nuts over some goofy yellow and purple Union 4s it makes sense that a mostly white 4 is a "dad shoe"

Back
Top Bottom