Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

I just realized the heel tab is leather...

2JrU4f6.gif

Just checked the release calendar for these and good thing these are a super GR.

These and Jordan 13 OG are the only Jordan for February. Don't care too much about the OVO ones.

Those finishline images...[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Man my only complaint with these is the leather heel tab. Ish looks terrible but shoe is fire and will be copped

I was so hyped for them initially especially last year. But the more and more i see pictures, I think I'm gna pass. I' don't think it's something I can wear with most of my clothes. But sick design thou. If I had the disposable income I'd cop

I like the shoe except those gold eyelets. Like others have said, they look cheap. If I cop I'd have to black those out. What kind of paint would you guys suggest?

gold eyelets look cheap like it will rub off or turn eventually. also they look like they'll be serious dust magnets. last, lots of white on the outsole. all this adds up to an easy pass for me.

If those eyelets were black, Thea would be a cop for me. Just needed the gold jumpman and maybe the tongue.

These are low key clean AF. Can't do that much gold tho

The close up beauty shots on Nike look good, but not a must have right now. Wouldn't mind if they catch discount..

im not one myself but a many of my friends and a few mentors are. They always cop the black and yellow or black and gold jays
I copped The Masters for this exact reason. Being that I pledged in 2002, I don't rock "letters" anymore, but it's good to have a pair of black and old gold shoes just in case.

gold eyelets look cheap like it will rub off or turn eventually. also they look like they'll be serious dust magnets. last, lots of white on the outsole. all this adds up to an easy pass for me.

I'm still not sure what to make of them. This is what I felt about the master release. I didn't get what everyone else saw.

I might just get them at Nike so I can easily return them.

These are furry suede not ashy nubuck all I'm not sure about The dust magnet part. I had the 18s and they didn't get as dirty as the varsity 6s. I'll have to see these in person.

Back
Top Bottom