Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

its been years since i ve bought a jordan to wear but i think this will break the ice and to tell the truth i rather cop them now than regret later when their price will be increased judging by the masters last year and the fact that they are a beautiful shoe with nice materials 

its been years since i ve bought a jordan to wear but i think this will break the ice and to tell the truth i rather cop them now than regret later when their price will be increased judging by the masters last year and the fact that they are a beautiful shoe with nice materials 
I agree! Can't go wrong with simple colors.

Wow! I normally don't buy Jordans but I'll have to grab these.
These are my favorite Jordan 4 colorway to release since Toro's. I had every intention on doubling up but I just pulled the trigger on some DS DB9's for $545 so I had to snag those which wrecked my funds for doubling up on these SMH. I'll definitely be getting 1 pair but that doubling up looking rather slow now...

I love my black and white/gold wings
But I honestly like this shoe better
Call me dumb but these are dummy hot

Will these sell out instantly on nike.com? or will i have to use the snkr app?
these are releasing on the snkrs app. if they sit long enough they may make it to nike.com. if they sell out, then well, they obviously wont make it to the website.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I guess imma try to use the snkr app since i was thinking on buying gift cards deals to get these. I never really used the snkr app, do they sell out fast or will i have time to enter my gift cards? lol

Hopefully i can see some unfiltered outside pics before the drop..   trying to see what ashyness level  that they're on

Last edited:
I don't think they will fly off the site like the masters did.
I'm not a huge suede fan, but hopefully the quality is better then the thunder 4s

As much as I love 4s and as much as I will probably regret it I think I'm going to pass. I really need to curb the amount of spending I do on shoes and I think I need to 13s more so these gotta go

Now im really in two minds about these. If they are still available on Monday ill get them.

After seeing close up early realeses, the gold and tear tab looks cheap in addition to the texture of suede. After watching Eddie Win's new video, I'm joining 6 local raffles here just to make sure :smile:

Back
Top Bottom