Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

with those materials? wishful thinking.
you know this isn't the same ashy suede we got on the oreo 5, bm 5, bred 4, infrared 6 right? Jb hadn't given This material on the upper of a gr in recent memory. People might love these

evidence suggests otherwise, it's da same suede as da toro V's that went on sale originally...that longer nap never does well on Jordans.

i disagree. these don't look anything like raging bull 5s. the 5s had real suede closer to black/royal 18s. these 4s look closer to varsity red 6s imo. saying these are similar to toro 5s is giving the material on these 4s way too much credit.

January:

FEBRUARY:

laugh.gif
Only thing I see in February are the 13s, nothing else interests me until April.

i disagree. these don't look anything like raging bull 5s. the 5s had real suede closer to black/royal 18s. these 4s look closer to varsity red 6s imo. saying these are similar to toro 5s is giving the material on these 4s way too much credit.
no, lol it's the objective truth. Open your eyes lol.

Enjoy and good luck everybody 

might be back if discounts start popping up 

Last edited:
I get what you saying, the 5s suede is almost the same as the 2011 7s suede. While this one is closer to the 2014 6s.

Last edited:
I get what you saying, the 5s suede is almost the same as the 2011 7s suede. While this one is closer to the 2014 6s.
what? Have either of you seen all three in person?

These see nothing like the nubuck on the 6s or 7s.

Can someone refer them to the suede, nubuck, durabuck material thread?

Last edited:
what? Have either of you seen all three in person?

These see nothing like the nubuck on the 6s or 7s.

Can someone refer them to the suede, nubuck, durabuck material thread?
Go back and read the post because when did I compare these to the 7s? I said 5s and 7s, not 4s and 7s. 

I'm so conflicted right now that my head is starting to hurt. I've literally been waiting for these since about October last year, but now people have them in hand and the suede is getting called out I'm starting to have second thoughts. I have to restraint so most likely I will pick these up anyway, but they might end up getting returned if what others are saying is anything to go by. Also the Kyrie 3 BHM looks fire so I might just cop those with the money I would have dropped on these and look forward to the Cherry 13s.

Ugh, confused.

That Sneakerfiles guy gave the True Blue III's a pretty good review and I thought they were trash. Since then, I can't take his reviews to be that accurate.

That Sneakerfiles guy gave the True Blue III's a pretty good review and I thought they were trash. Since then, I can't take his reviews to be that accurate.

When did I give them a good review? I stated the leather was stiff, but it wasn't as bad as what we have seen. I did say craftsmanship was bad...

Also you posted a video of a guy who gets seeded by Jordan Brand. Although I have nothing but respect for him, he isn't going to say anything bad.

When did I give them a good review? I stated the leather was stiff, but it wasn't as bad as what we have seen. I did say craftsmanship was bad...

Also you posted a video of a guy who gets seeded by Jordan Brand. Although I have nothing but respect for him, he isn't going to say anything bad.
Everyone's opinion is going to be different about the shoe, it all comes down to purchasing what YOU like. 

Back
Top Bottom