Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Really on the fence about these, I am considering picking up a second pair of Oreo 4's instead. Just not into the gold. Decisions, decisions.

Go take a look at how many shoes you own and it will make the decision easier lol
Hahaha, yeah. I'm out on these. On to the next one. 
wink.gif

never said they were my buddy or plug. And you would be surprised what they'll do when you have been a Nike customer for over 30 years. It's all about how you go about it. I'll let you know what happens. And I have def known people to get shoes reserved or "guaranteed" by Nike due to mistakes made on their part. Not saying it's going to happen for me or that I even expect it, I am just saying that it's always worth a shot if you go about it the right way. 

have a good one, hope you are able to cop some 4s if you're trying.

Thanks i got my pairs. Was an easy release for these 4s. And now that i really think about it i do recall nike messing up on the masters release and giving out guarantees for the french blues. But that was a messup on a laaaarge scale so they had to give mass guaranteed french blue 12s.

But i myself have never come upon any instance where nike locked down a future release for a single individual whos order they messed up. Usually 20% code is the furthest they willing to go.

Only OG Fire!!!pick upps dis yr,for Me!!!Let's See how much I'll Save,by using this technique...Jb doing to much pocket checking,dropping js every Wk,I am MRE selective Now.IM sleep zzzZZ!!!2 pairs Of BREDs Now...congratulations to all who ate well today

Only OG Fire!!!pick upps dis yr,for Me!!!Let's See how much I'll Save,by using this technique...Jb doing to much pocket checking,dropping js every Wk,I am MRE selective Now.IM sleep zzzZZ!!!2 pairs Of BREDs Now...congratulations to all who ate well today

Is this post in English?

Yes mixed with A lil Ebonics,didn't know I had to be so proper on here,thanks for your response sir. just saving Money So Jb Don't take it All,Is all I was saying,congrats on your pair Though.

Last edited:
I wish these were leather. Can't do suede. At least it's not ashy *** nubuck though 
laugh.gif
 (not saying all nubuck is ashy)

Ummmmm............ okizayz thankz fo lettin us no how u feelz!!!!!......
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom