Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

These seem like the varsity red VI's that I could never get over that I eventually sold. I found out that some people like the ashyness. It's another reason I could never get in to the 18's.

this.

oh and, told ya folks da take flight VIIIs were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder than these. :lol:

Last edited:
If they Came all black,With lil white,where the air bubble is,would hv copp no prob,even with the corny gold hits,anyone good at photo shopping on here!?Thinking all black an gold would have been slick too!!!

Last edited:
Weren't impressed with these. I like the cw but I didn't like the suede. And I was hoping the gold would be brighter like the jumpman on the black/white/gold Jumpman Pro. But if I was a 4 lover these were must have.. Congrats to those that copped

Soleheaven cancelled my $154 order... not even surprised.

Still have WC points to use but I def bit at the $154 opportunity. FNL is wack for charging shipping.. its bad enough we gotta deal with tax

Blah...blah...blah! "Full retail...Full retail!", "Disco this, disco that", "Ashy suede and glue" Some of y'all just sound broke af and/or cheap. :smh:  GR threads have become intolerable the last 18 months since the increase in price and production.  It's like when I sit too close to the student section at my son's games.  Conversations are just dumb. Shoe is dope.

View media item 2322872

You can't give a company like Jordan Brand a pass for upping prices and releasing subpar product though.

You can't give a company like Jordan Brand a pass for upping prices and releasing subpar product though.

Especially at the volume they release now.. what was it, over 150 retros released last year? The average consumer buys 5-25 of those at $200+ after tax. They need to either reduce the number released and focus on quality, or drop the price back down to a reasonable amount to match the lacking quality. I know in my case, I wait for deals because the sneakers aren't worth retail. Besides, who wants to pay full price if they don't have to? They made it sound like we were paying for "remastered" Js and then subtly started creeping back to their old ways.

Especially at the volume they release now.. what was it, over 150 retros released last year? The average consumer buys 5-25 of those at $200+ after tax. They need to either reduce the number released and focus on quality, or drop the price back down to a reasonable amount to match the lacking quality. I know in my case, I wait for deals because the sneakers aren't worth retail. Besides, who wants to pay full price if they don't have to? They made it sound like we were paying for "remastered" Js and then subtly started creeping back to their old ways.

For years they limited trash and everyone was buying at resell for $250-300 at $160 retail.

In a focus group they invited me to they said, verbatim, "we're going to kill resellers"

For the most part...they have.

Jordan's are no longer "cool" at $190

But a 3 stripe version of presto, roshe and huaraches are worth the $160-200 retail?

We gotta be accountable.

Us 30year old + members exercise restraint and delayed gratification. Those times are slowly coming back.

Don't pay $190. Use a coupon, wait it out...

But we can't keep acting like the quality is what's keeping most from buying.

The truth is...the shepherd made a stop at the adidas store and the sheep are waiting to be lead to the Nike/jb section

View media item 2323327
I wasn't gonna cop till later down the road, but went to FL with my girl last night and she loved them, wanted us to match, and made that pouty face girls make when they try to convince you. I was still thinking bout it, but then she said "this can be one of your Valentine's Day gifts," so I caved. I really dig these. Especially as a gift lol.

Last edited:
View media item 2323327
I wasn't gonna cop till later down the road, but went to FL with my girl last night and she loved them, wanted us to match, and made that pouty face girls make when they try to convince you. I was still thinking bout it, but then she said "this can be one of your Valentine's Day gifts," so I caved. I really dig these. Especially as a gift lol.

Lol at "pouty face". We all been there.

edshoecator edshoecator Good point, indeed.. It certainly has slowed the secondary market. And ultimately, allows for even cheaper prices than previous retail. Which helps for us that love sneakers, but keep family first. There's also a wide enough variety now to keep people of all ages satisfied (for the most part :lol:).

Last edited:
How many times can you release the same shoes over and over and have people get excited for them

It never fails that ppl's old pairs are busted, or they missed out the last time
I know but I just mean people seem surprised if GR's sit. At the end of the day it's all the same shoes over and over with slight variations in colors and material. But obviously there is plenty of market out there.

For those who purchased these, would regular leather protectant or 3m fabric protectant work with these?

Back
Top Bottom