Air Jordan 4 SE “Sashiko”

FYI for anyone going the resale route - these fit a little bigger than regular 4s (similar to the Unions). Normal 4 size is still fine since they’re mid-high tops, but expect some extra toe room up front.

Whoa!! Look at those mismatched toe rands!! That’s an auto return right there :lol:
219C0EBE-2748-48AA-91D3-09A4BCA64F11.jpeg

That’s crazy. Really good craftsmanship 😜

Do you think anyone would trade these for either a FR4 or a BC3? Seems like a reasonable trade. How do people go about trades these days? I've never done it, and would be concerned about overall safety. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Do you think anyone would trade these for either a FR4 or a BC3? Seems like a reasonable trade. How do people go about trades these days? I've never done it, and would be concerned about overall safety. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
BC3 is probably a fair trade.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Now I just need to figure out the best/safest way to execute trades.

For anyone who has these AND wearing them, what are your impressions on them overall now that you've had them awhile?
My wife has been wearing hers and likes them a lot. She does think they fit a little big, but not enough to size down.

4s are my favorite, and I like that these are very unique. Also lived in Japan for a couple of years, so appreciate that link. NA on the back tab would have been awesome!

Not sure why someone who hates this shoe would be in this thread.....that always baffles me.

Anyone know if these guys are legit?

Thanks!

Looking at alternate laces for these from rope lacesupply. Awhile back I got 45" laces for some 3s from lacelab. They were the perfect length. Does anyone know the appropriate size for 4s? Despite having stacks of 4s, I REALLY don't want to unlace one to measure as it's a b***ch to unlace & re-lace. I like to tie my shoes, so I don't want it super short. For 3s I don't use the top eyelet; for 4s I use one on the top waffle (usually middle). Any insight? Thank you!

where did you order from
sorry to hear you lost your shoes

hopefully You have no problem getting a refund

id4shoes I found on eBay. Paid via PayPal, so I'm not worried about my money. Not likely to find that price again though, so looks like I'm doing without them unless the seller has another one in stock they'll willing to send out (seems unlikely).

I know there's a LOT of hate for this shoe; however, after a circuitous 2 week route I finally have them in hand. I have to say that they're amazing. If 4s are your thing (as they are with me), and you don't immediately hate the look, they're really very special and unique. I'm from the OG 4 era, and love my OG colorways, however, I also appreciate good retro+ colorways, and I have to say these are very unique and well made.

Only thing I hate about them is that the super awesome looking white and milky translucent outsole is going to look like crap once they get dirty. That will irk me, however, once I'm past that, I'll enjoy wearing them. I like how unique they are, and since I lived and worked in Japan in my early 20s, and studied karate & aido for nearly a decade in my home country and in Okinawa, Japanese culture has a special place in my heart.

If these were a Levis or union colab, I guarantee the hype would be magnificent and resell would be super high. Happy that's not the case and I can appreciate them for what they signify to me. Likely to never be retroed, these will be enjoyed!

If you're on the fence, I would highly recommend getting them before the price inches up over time!

Came in today
D92F830C-4121-4DA1-BA8C-99F1F2BB2FF3.jpeg

So sweet! So many people hate these, but they're one of my favorite now. Can't wait to break them out; still working on that mental barrier of the white/translucent outsole getting ugly, but that'll pass...And....need somewhere to go other than groceries or UPS run....heh.

Where'd you acquire from?

So sweet! So many people hate these, but they're one of my favorite now. Can't wait to break them out; still working on that mental barrier of the white/translucent outsole getting ugly, but that'll pass...And....need somewhere to go other than groceries or UPS run....heh.

Where'd you acquire from?

Stock X. I decided to pull the trigger. The pattern and red lace swayed me.

Back
Top Bottom