Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Wow I got early access copped an 8.5

Attachments

• D98D1FF9-9485-4B46-8A13-C6FED5FC81D6.png
    D98D1FF9-9485-4B46-8A13-C6FED5FC81D6.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 1,040
My SNKRS app notification said I had unlocked exclusive access . I thought ea was sent out the previous day. Only thing I did before noticing I had access was opening up the J23 app 2 minutes before 9am pt .

Last edited:
I haven't gotten early access since early last year.

Do they send notifications for early access?

I received my early access about two minutes after checking the j23 app notification to check for early access . Then received a SNKRS app notification letting me know I had unlocked EA . This my first time get EA btw

I didn't get a notification yesterday and didn't get any notification today. Checked my phone and my desktop 15 mins prior to the drop and saw nothing but Notify Me 2/27 date. And then 2 mins before drop, checked my accounts again and nothing on my phone but same account saw EA on desktop. 12pm, still nothing on my phone so I just copped on desktop instead.

First EA since Royal Toes

I got a theory about SNKRS app that if you pass on any EA it put you down on the list with the more you decline the worse it get...what y’all think?

that is negative. Some people have also never ever gotten EA meanwhile some people have gotten multiple. Also even tho you get EA, the pair isn't guaranteed so if you end up striking out, they shouldn't count you for "declining the EA". My wife got 1 EA and she bought the shoe and never gotten a EA after. The only thing that can probably negatively impact your account is if you're not active on it or don't buy anything on it so less likely to get an EA

I randomly checked my phone at 9:04 and saw the snkrs notification. I thought it was bs but still opened it and said early access for them. Didn’t get any notification yesterday. Went for my size and “got ‘em” with the quickness. Plus my first responders code on top of them 🙌🏼

Back
Top Bottom