Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

B89F2616-4072-45EC-AD5F-0E6F8E60A481.jpeg
ED3368A7-321B-431D-98ED-90D37EB7258A.jpeg

these 4s are really nice in person glad I copped early before another **** show release. The taupe wrinkled suede is almost the same as the Lebron 8 gym reds.
You're a sick man for those Lebrons.

I didn't get a notification yesterday and didn't get any notification today. Checked my phone and my desktop 15 mins prior to the drop and saw nothing but Notify Me 2/27 date. And then 2 mins before drop, checked my accounts again and nothing on my phone but same account saw EA on desktop. 12pm, still nothing on my phone so I just copped on desktop instead.

First EA since Royal Toes
Oh. So you gotta check desktop, too?

I’m kind of stuck here because I really like these but my IV collection isn’t very good right now and there’s obviously some better ones that I need instead of these so who knows what I will do. I still don’t have the Fire Reds 😬. I also just had to part ways with OG XI Concords and it’s driving me crazy not having any around right now and I’m crazy for not buying the 2018. Thinking I should get those first. What IVs you and @Koncrete Kickz have currently?
Do you cop much?

I’m probably buying 1-2 pairs a month. I used to do more but me and mother lost job, lost Father due to Covid, trying to remodel house. Things will get back to normal soon. I did yesterday get a good deal on new Orange Metallic IVs.
I’m very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Also, the jobs. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive. Like you said, things will get back to normal. Brighter days ahead, my friend. Congrats on the Metallic Orange’s too. 👍

These are a pass for me. The University Blue’s are my IV priority right now.

L coming in and what make it worse even if you manage to hit on Snkrs it’s a chance they won’t even ship them to you. Had this just happen with the starfish 13s no movement forever end up just getting the refund smh. So make sure y’all staying on them if you do strike...

Back
Top Bottom