Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

that is negative. Some people have also never ever gotten EA meanwhile some people have gotten multiple. Also even tho you get EA, the pair isn't guaranteed so if you end up striking out, they shouldn't count you for "declining the EA". My wife got 1 EA and she bought the shoe and never gotten a EA after. The only thing that can probably negatively impact your account is if you're not active on it or don't buy anything on it so less likely to get an EA
New active accounts also have preference to try to tie you in.

Last EA I got was the black and red mid 1s...ugh. Last EA I got that I actually wanted was the Alternate Motorsport 4s, and was able to use my 20% off coupon....it was so sweet. No one wanted that shoe, so it wasn't like a huge win or anything, but I was happy.

For me I'm starting to see this as a blessing in disguise. All of the Ls saves me a lot of money. So many of these releases aren't must haves. My collection as is could last a lifetime. If it's a must have (ex. recent FR4s, or future WC3s, etc.) and I take an L at retail, I'll pay up to $50 for resale and move on. I'll hate those stupid resellers for a few days or weeks, however, $50 isn't that meaningful. If it's something like the Union 4s that skyrocket in price, then I'll do without; no big deal....

I don’t think any of y’all’s theories are right.... if it’s not random its close enough to random. Like maybe they have some stupid algorithm that makes no sense and the result is as if it was random.
I got EA for the super bowl 12 lows, can’t remember last EA. Maybe the Jordan 31 jumpman classics lol. That was super random. I can’t remember any other EA for me. I have a couple snkrs accts...

Is P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion copping? Inquiring minds want to know.
I’m kind of stuck here because I really like these but my IV collection isn’t very good right now and there’s obviously some better ones that I need instead of these so who knows what I will do. I still don’t have the Fire Reds 😬. I also just had to part ways with OG XI Concords and it’s driving me crazy not having any around right now and I’m crazy for not buying the 2018. Thinking I should get those first. What IVs you and Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz have currently?

I rock my new joints no matter what they cost. Nothing better then that.... life is to short and most joints are not cheap. But that’s just me. Getting ready to rock my Jordan 1 top 3 don’t care they are going for over 7 hundred now but that’s just me
Oh, you rich rich.

Lol no just can’t see shoes sitting in a closest for months. Rather enjoy them life is to short. I learned that the hard way with my only son passing at 19 years old.
That’s heavy stuff man. Sry to hear that but glad to hear u speak on the importance of appreciating life’s journey and the small things. Stay blessed bud.

Doesn't Nike usually describe when a shoe is a wear-away? They don't mention it in the description. Seems like that's not the intention here, and those who have done it see a lighter shade of suede underneath. The wear-away talk may be smoke and mirrors in the community....

Doesn't Nike usually describe when a shoe is a wear-away? They don't mention it in the description. Seems like that's not the intention here, and those who have done it see a lighter shade of suede underneath. The wear-away talk may be smoke and mirrors in the community....
Yeah I have been thinking the same thing, but I have also heard from all the major leakers and news sites they're wear away. Also like you said could be BS. Like early this year they put out the style code for the Lightning 4s and tacked on multicolored twice in the description to throw off leakers but it didnt work lol!

This is SneakerFiles explaining it. I'm not 100% yet.
Screenshot_20210217-144637_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom