Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Umm why these releasing on a thur? Low key tight cuz I will be traveling that day and really want these...

These are pretty dope. Im convinced they don't peel away like previously reported. There's no way we wouldn't see pics or vids of that at this point.

Once vids of the box etc start making rounds we've pretty much seen all there is to see.
I was JUST thinking this same thing. Why have we seen these from every imaginable angle, and now even the box/packaging, but have yet to see the supposedly rub off / tear away effect?

1609556493690.jpeg

1609556585172.jpeg

I like the plain jumpman better than the jumpman with the air under.

I was JUST thinking this same thing. Why have we seen these from every imaginable angle, and now even the box/packaging, but have yet to see the supposedly rub off / tear away effect?
Something is telling me it’s on the toe where there’s that rough suede or whatever. Idk but I wouldn’t be surprise, I hope not though...

Something is telling me it’s on the toe where there’s that rough suede or whatever. Idk but I wouldn’t be surprise, I hope not though...
I’ve got the same feeling. Based off the difference in the materials, it’s always looked to me like the mudguard, and top areas around the eyelets and collar are the areas with the effect. The tongue also looks different, but that seems like a weird area to have the affect on.
2B2342ED-D82E-48E6-90E7-F07F2EF5DDF6.jpeg

Think so? I haven’t brought kicks in a min. Honestly since Black Friday. I want these bad. Hopefully I can score. And I do hope there isn’t any tear away anything. Keep it the earth tone. These on snkrs yet?

Think so? I haven’t brought kicks in a min. Honestly since Black Friday. I want these bad. Hopefully I can score. And I do hope there isn’t any tear away anything. Keep it the earth tone. These on snkrs yet?
They're definitely tear away to metallic silver but idk to what extent. Like if it's just chipping or full on silver toe lol. If they chip they'd be dope to me again

I’ve got the same feeling. Based off the difference in the materials, it’s always looked to me like the mudguard, and top areas around the eyelets and collar are the areas with the effect. The tongue also looks different, but that seems like a weird area to have the affect on.
You got me curious to see it now with that explanation, before I didn't want to even think about it...

Yeah that's what I was trying to say earlier was its cetaint spots, I really hope it's just like cracked material instead of a full wear away. These are super dope and infrared is my favorite color on sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom