Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Caved in and paid 325$ for my pair size 11. Was hoping these would drop to 280$ But with the stimmy’s hitting this weekend. Ain’t no chance in hell :angry:
Yo, I think you called it. StockX was booming Wednesday and yesterday. I sold a ton of stuff.

I also checked the prices for these and the lowest ask for an 11 is $344 right now. A few days ago, it was around $310.

Yo, I think you called it. StockX was booming Wednesday and yesterday. I sold a ton of stuff.

I also checked the prices for these and the lowest ask for an 11 is $344 right now. A few days ago, it was around $310.
I noticed the kicks I've been watching jumped $20 - $30 over the past two days.
Yup, Air Max 90 bacon trending upwards as well. Makes no sense.

it’s called stimulus checks.

Still wish I could’ve copped for retail but you can’t win em all. Pair finally came in from Stock X. These were must haves for me. Earth tones >>>>>.

25453A6B-4180-4DDD-9F57-56A3CBC03B39.jpeg

After City Gear back doored my pair, my buddy traded me his for a pair of Yeezys I wasn't wearing. Tried a sail lace swap, but didn't care for it. Threw in the light grey laces from the NYC to Paris 1's, and it's a perfect match to the midsole. I think they're staying this way...

PXL_20210327_161436177.PORTRAIT.jpg
Looks good fam I am staying with them black laces

Back
Top Bottom