Air Jordan 4 Toro Bravo Early Release Legit Check

They're legit my connect at finish line got their shipment in Friday....looks the same. Go ahead and rock em. Unauthorized or retail it's the same damn shoe. Lmfao at the 17 yr old chick comment but its the same principle

unauthorized/gm.. probably has small differences with the retail version like the gm royals
This is what the soles to the real 4 bravos look like.

Fakes becoming better and better..
but the closet collectors sells fakes

Last edited:
sir. i have a transaction for this pair. it will be my first J if its legit. please help me guys. im newbie with this but i love jordans. thanks in advance fellas. :smile: :D

the year of production says 2010 the shoes where released in 2013 you tell me if there real or fake

just curious whats the price on these

their excellent fakes the biggest giveaway is the production tag if you know what to look for

Last edited:
Yo don't hijack other people's threads. Word of advice. Those kicks you have are fake. They are the wrong color on the inside even.

i turned down already the transaction with my friend. but i didn't tell him that his pair is fake. i dont want to hurt his feelings.

i turned down already the transaction with my friend. but i didn't tell him that his pair is fake. i dont want to hurt his feelings.
IMO you would be a better friend by telling him.. It may hurt yes, but at least he wont be rockin fake kicks all around the hood or making himself look foolish by trying to pass them off as legit in a sale or something.. Do your boy a favor if he is your true boy and let him know these are 1000000% fake.. maybe he may be able to get his $ back...Who knows..

those with the 2010 production tags are the new very very very very good fakes.

My friend Fakes and B grade are 2 DIFFERENT things entirely.. dont get it twisted.
Excuse me but posting pictures from taobao doesn't give you the right to come at me like that. We all know that china been cranking fake jays with real materials.... And with 300k toro pairs sold some of us may have gotten those toro pairs

Excuse me but posting pictures from taobao doesn't give you the right to come at me like that. We all know that china been cranking fake jays with real materials.... And with 300k toro pairs sold some of us may have gotten those toro pairs
what? posting pics from taoboe?? I dont understand what your even talking about..I was just stating B grades are authentic product with flaws(outlet style products).. Where as replicas/GMs/Fakes are unauthorized all together. Dont get your panties in a bunch man. I was trying to help you.

Last edited:
jaydeucetre19 - you need to digest what is being told to you.

B Grades are not fakes. They are sanctioned pairs from nike that are considered "flawed" during production. They have a stamp "B" on the size tag to designate such.

GM are not sanctioned by Nike. Some people call them fakes. Some people call them high quality replicas. Some call them authentic. No one calls them B Grades.

Replicas, or fakes, are the farthest away from a production pair from Nike.

The friend BRIXXXX mentioned was you. He was just addressing you in a friendly manner. He has no friend with b grades and fakes.

jaydeucetre19 - you need to digest what is being told to you.

B Grades are not fakes. They are sanctioned pairs from nike that are considered "flawed" during production. They have a stamp "B" on the size tag to designate such.

GM are not sanctioned by Nike. Some people call them fakes. Some people call them high quality replicas. Some call them authentic. No one calls them B Grades.

Replicas, or fakes, are the farthest away from a production pair from Nike.

The friend BRIXXXX mentioned was you. He was just addressing you in a friendly manner. He has no friend with b grades and fakes.
THX man. couldnt have said it any better.

THX man. couldnt have said it any better.
When I read these I was a little drunk I apologize lol...but yea I do know the difference between the two I just misread the comments....but yea those are fakes but u know how people are trying to pass them off as b grades

Yeah there was thread dedicated to them closed because it turned into a promotion for counterfeit goods.

Back
Top Bottom