Air Jordan 4 Toro Bravo Early Release Legit Check

I imagine they just replicated it to the best of their abilities. These counterfeiters at the top our businessmen too and they know the importance of getting the replica to look as close to the exact good they are replicating. I was confused too after looking at them.

I see I just don't get it tho if that shoe is GM or counterfeit how the hell they get the DVD and the case?
Thats actually pretty easy to reproduce VS the pair of shoes.. That DVD and case could essentially be reproduced in a home office with the right CPUs, printers, cutters, and a good designer..

Your right - Its crazy though they do look pretty close. These fakes are getting so good these days that some people are actually standing behind them now.. Thats just crazy talk to me.

Thats actually pretty easy to reproduce VS the pair of shoes.. That DVD and case could essentially be reproduced in a home office with the right CPUs, printers, cutters, and a good designer..

Your right - Its crazy though they do look pretty close. These fakes are getting so good these days that some people are actually standing behind them now.. Thats just crazy talk to me.
Yea u right on that....like a few years ago cats would clown u for wearing fakes now cats want fakes over retail the game has really changed

It's a joke cuz those associated with it. I can't speak for everybody on this site but most sneak heads or those who claim to be are some of the bigger clowns on the planet. Don't know bout y'all but I've heard some of the wildest pathological lies in waiting in lines for releases.

It's a joke cuz those associated with it. I can't speak for everybody on this site but most sneak heads or those who claim to be are some of the bigger clowns on the planet. Don't know bout y'all but I've heard some of the wildest pathological lies in waiting in lines for releases.

Aka for example some cat told me he met Jordan before Jordan was Jordan lol I'm looking like u not even a day over 30 ****

Back
Top Bottom