Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

I have breds and cements. just need for fire reds and military to drop and I'm in. I don't need all 4 in one shoe. and there is a FSR on snkrs. these needed to be either limited or executed better.

Nothing needs to be limited :lol: even if I'm OD'ing ... these def didn't need to be limited. NA at a price point closer to 99 is ALWAYS the move.

$168 from SNKRS (eBates & promo code) :nthat:
1AD7BD31-5BF5-44DB-9173-B38264DEB4B4.png

You winning.. I still need TS VI's smh. Happy the price keeps dropping though.

These will def see a disco down the line.

I hope so. I went to my local Mr. Alan's Elite this morning around 8 or so...my size was gone along with most 11 and up. I headed to the local mall where there is a FA, FL, Champs, etc... every store had a FSR and no customers. Grabbed a pair and dipped. I'm mad at myself because I could have woke up at 11 am and copped them without a problem. ****, Champs still had those red 4's that didn't seem to sell well.

Nothing needs to be limited :lol: even if I'm OD'ing ... these def didn't need to be limited. NA at a price point closer to 99 is ALWAYS the move.
I meant for them to move. imo, they sitting bc they weren't executed very well colorblocking wise and it looks like a gr

I was gonna pull the trigger on snkrs
But I think I’ll just risk it and wait for a disco

Glad to see those who wanted the shoe was able to get them without going through the usual shenanigans. I could not bring myself to pay over 200 for these when I know they would not get worn much.

So much potential for this shoe and they turned out so plain...

Bought them hoping I’ll like them more in hand
More of a “top 4” than a “what the”, like I said
Hopefully this time they use collabs, friends and family, samples, and colorways that released to the general public on the shoe, instead of just using 4 solid colors like the top 3 1s. but "White Red Blue CI1184-146" is telling me they'll probably be just like the 1s

laugh.gif
Would’ve been cool if they went the “what the dunk” route and used Jordan 4 collabs/samples

Back
Top Bottom