Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

thread spam end
E280BE08-12AD-4E53-9C84-003050F22A9F.jpeg
DAMN you wearing them already?

Forgot I entered the SNS raffle for these lol. I won of course - and they on the way. I do want the sneakers but thinking these will go on discount. Not sure if I'll try to send them back (depends on shipping cost back for SNS) and wait for discount or just chalk it up to a bonehead move.

Forgot I entered the SNS raffle for these lol. I won of course - and they on the way. I do want the sneakers but thinking these will go on discount. Not sure if I'll try to send them back (depends on shipping cost back for SNS) and wait for discount or just chalk it up to a bonehead move.
Not worth sending them back. Not really a bonehead move either.

Sounds like you never wanted them in the first place

The only gripe I have with this release is that they stuck us with that thin garbage insole that we got with the BC4s (versus what we got with the cool greys and virtually every other 4)

I doubled up on this shoe but I can’t help but wonder what this shoe would have looked like if JB really put some effort into it. Maybe using samples. Different material.

Back
Top Bottom