Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

same thing happened to me. The solution for me was to delete my Nike user account and then create a new one (I used the exact same email account again so nothing really changed). Hope this helps.
Will try. Thanks Did you lose all of your purchases

I feel like I will be able to hit on these at my local mall without much problem...going to try on my backup accounts as well. See if I can't get some money built up between these and the Breds.

Hopefully they change it to the app

It's all fcfs right now

I know there's a lot of pairs but my small spots probably not getting much

That means everybody will be out there not knowing how to act

I know what UA sites look like...that's not a UA site...granted they could benefit from a little better web design.
Thanks fam I can’t find the Jordan 4 what the on there site like to see what they are going for thanks again pal

I have a paypal sitting in my inbox for 260 these not sure I should pay it or what to see if I can hit on the app. They are about 220 if you hit in the app so paying 40 dollars more to get a pair guaranteed is tempting

I have a paypal sitting in my inbox for 260 these not sure I should pay it or what to see if I can hit on the app. They are about 220 if you hit in the app so paying 40 dollars more to get a pair guaranteed is tempting
They were only coming out to like 203 for me on dope factory

Look i been collecting for years don't really post but this is low key driving me crazy ... I know it's petty asf but do the black laces come with the sku numbers on them as well?

Back
Top Bottom