Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Yeah doesn’t make any sense
Not sure why Nike is hyping it up
To me I think these should be an easy cop and possibly sit

I click on the pass and nothing happens; no way to do anything with it. Maybe I'm not near a city that supports it.

Surprised there aren't any retailers launching these early.

Last edited:
these are awesome

run true, down a half size for snug fitters.

instant toe crease warning for those that care. I never have.
889B8F89-90D3-49CE-86D8-0FA3221B00CE.jpeg

^^^ me either. Interesting folks say leather or midsole creasing is related to bad quality

Last edited:
End wasted no time sending me my L. Hope these are easy to get online tomorrow.

I'm a huge fan of 4s, they're my favorite Jordan, and I want to love these but I just don't. Can't believe they made a "What the" sneaker all white. They could've did a much better job with these.

The black laces are damn near cringe to me.. do as you wish though.
If i took the pic from the other shoe side it wouldve been less in your face and you may not have minded so much.
But as i said, these are a ‘what the’ shoe, so to me its more in line with the essence of the design to run one black lace regardless of if i like it more or not.

If i took the pic from the other shoe side it wouldve been less in your face and you may not have minded so much.
But as i said, these are a ‘what the’ shoe, so to me its more in line with the essence of the design to run one black lace regardless of if i like it more or not.

I respect it. I didn't even see your pic when I posted my comment. I was going off of a pic that I saw earlier on IG. TBH .. your display actually made it look better :lol: but its still not for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom