Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

people are winning with low head starts because they only allowed 1 color win per person.

I fact checked this and confirmed that NOT 1 person i know won both colors, but almost everyone won either black or white on every account that had 10 minutes.

Thats weak as ****.

people are winning with low head starts because they only allowed 1 color win per person.

I fact checked this and confirmed that NOT 1 person i know won both colors, but almost everyone won either black or white on every account that had 10 minutes.

Thats weak as ****.

Any truth to this? I got waitlisted on the black men size for 3 accounts lol

So close, yet so far

Thats weak as ****.

That makes sense considering I didn’t even get WL on the white Just a straight L. Everyone I checked with that won happened the same way.

Edit: also got a L for yeezys and this was the only account that happened on lol

Last edited:
Also heard the yeezys were included.

That’s dirty.

So what I’m gonna do is pickup me and my sons pairs early, go eat, maybe see my big cousin for a bit, come back with my STL Cardinals gear on and pickup my 5th account that I’m changing to my middle name. Middle finger to footaction for that ********

Had a W with the Levi's SF Raffle, hoping for a white pair ... it doesn't really say which one I'll be able to buy tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Also heard the yeezys were included.

That’s dirty.

So what I’m gonna do is pickup me and my sons pairs early, go eat, maybe see my big cousin for a bit, come back with my STL Cardinals gear on and pickup my 5th account that I’m changing to my middle name. Middle finger to footaction for that bull****

If this is true, that explains why I lost on all yeezys pairs...and . that never happens on FA

Thats weak as ****.

How many people did you ask? Less than 300? Cool, your data is statistically insignificant.

lol

Find someone that won both Pair of Levis on the same account and prove me wrong then sir...........I won’t wait too long.

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works!

You're making a claim based on extremely limited data, so your claim is just a guess. But you're trying to pass it of as fact.

Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong. No one knows.

My boy hit for his girlfriend at Darkside. Looks like another L for me lol unless Men's size W's haven't gone out yet.

Back
Top Bottom