Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Man I wish FTA would just take me off waitlist for the Levi’s. 2 hours is long enough. Just give me my L already.

Damn W's getting fired off in here. I was just thinking to myself .. "Man my email is quiet.. wonder if the raffles are all done?"

The L streak continues.. :nthat:

Hit on copdate BH, ooping them to my boss..

Attachments

• 9D6DC43B-19D9-4750-B4F0-3E3BBD75CC8B.png
    9D6DC43B-19D9-4750-B4F0-3E3BBD75CC8B.png
    612.2 KB · Views: 19
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works!

You're making a claim based on extremely limited data, so your claim is just a guess. But you're trying to pass it of as fact.

Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong. No one knows.
It IS a fact. Employees at the store confirmed.

You’re welcome

Next

anyone know any workaround tricks for changing name on FTA app now?

hit on my girls account but she's out of town and the app won't change to my name

If you hit sivas you can cop tom. For some reason my email wouldnt translate earlier and I thought today was the 30th...smh

anyone know any workaround tricks for changing name on FTA app now?

hit on my girls account but she's out of town and the app won't change to my name
Is ur store checkin id? See if u can get another girl to go for u. Maybe a sister or a friend. Worth a shot. If all else fails, get your girls ID & hit the wig store.

people are winning with low head starts because they only allowed 1 color win per person.

I fact checked this and confirmed that NOT 1 person i know won both colors, but almost everyone won either black or white on every account that had 10 minutes.

Thats weak as ****.
How did you verify this? Did you review the lists of winners with the employee?

Instantly got logged out of the Footaction app at 5:50, log in & get an instant W for the Yeezy, slide to the 1st Levi’s page get an immediate glitch out try again error, go back in get an auto L, Sorry next time for both Levi’s, at 10 mins with 1900 spent & I didn’t even enter the GS sizes, ish was trash fellas :smh:

Is ur store checkin id? See if u can get another girl to go for u. Maybe a sister or a friend. Worth a shot. If all else fails, get your girls ID & hit the wig store.

lol. yeah it's the state st store in Chicago and they usually ask for ID. I don't even know if she left one laying around here.

I'll be in the area picking up yeezys from another store so worst case maybe I'll drop by and just ask if they'll let me pick up anyway. doubt it but worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom