Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

The tomfoolery of this release is a harbinger of Jordan brand's attempt at limited stuff and limiting Jordans, JB can got get effed in 2018. literally 1 spot in Los Angeles carrying this release :sick:

I entered raffles on Shinzo, END, RSVP and SNS.... I'm assuming I struck out cuz I see ppl saying they hit on SNS and I've received no email pertaining to any of my entries from anywhere....

Almost entered on Sivas as well but I didn't understand 2 parts of the field you fill out smh... oh well

No W emails for me but we all know the drill, It's the same routine, hit or miss.

Oh and when I get em, I'll take you up on that Levi's>Kaws deal if y'all seriously think these are better. smh

H6dlZp.gif

Well at least I don't have to hear my girl complaining about me getting them and she didn't..

Got that name wasn’t drawn email from END just now and that was my last shot from all the raffles I entered..

welp, guess it’s time to gracefully bow out of this thread... onto the next.. congrats to those that got a pair

Still Nothing from the END I see some of you got a EMAil over half hour ago. I guess I took a loss on the jacket unless they are doing the shoes first anyone

JB is trying to limit the production numbers, but collaborations are inherently limited.

I got lucky and hit on a spot I’ve never hit before in my life - SNS.
Word JB collabs always been limited. Nothing recently new here.
The limited production for 2018 is for the mass produced upcoming releases. BC3sc black toe 1s, and shadow 1s will be the real test

I don’t think these are going to go for as much as people think

The good dudes at round 2 nyc are selling a size 11 for $600 and the jacket for $200

Still there is money to be made on selling but not the amounts people think there going to get

Flightclub has a full size run for 1k a pair and I’m sure they will get a ton of pairs and the price will settle at $600.00 to $700.00 or lower

The good dudes at round 2 nyc are selling a size 11 for $600 and the jacket for $200

Still there is money to be made on selling but not the amounts people think there going to get

Flightclub has a full size run for 1k a pair and I’m sure they will get a ton of pairs and the price will settle at $600.00 to $700.00 or lower
Agreed. They're just the current hot new limited release.
Most will be over them by next month

round 2 has the jacket for retail?

Back
Top Bottom