Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

C1108823-BFEA-44C5-BEB6-0E15531B0F81.png ...Texting my homie about 1 of 2 social status in Pittsburgh

D034A820-EF88-493D-943D-52BDA17C7881.png

The black pair is so much better, from both an aesthetic and wearability perspective...but that's just my humble opinion.

I'm shocked at the prices right now, these seem to be much more available than the black Kaws and the price difference is only what...100-150 dollars. The Kaws are 2x the shoe that these are. I can't see these prices staying in this range.

So who’s left backdoor, end, rsvp, concept, and Paris correct?

Also how y’all boys doing over there in social status Charlotte

The black pair is so much better, from both an aesthetic and wearability perspective...but that's just my humble opinion.

I'm shocked at the prices right now, these seem to be much more available than the black Kaws and the price difference is only what...100-150 dollars. The Kaws are 2x the shoe that these are. I can't see these prices staying in this range.

Definitely the hype and perceived limitedness. Prices will start dropping after Wednesday once people realize how many are out there. It'll hit its lowest point once February release dates get solidified.

Back
Top Bottom