Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

This is how its gonna feel when I finally leave the NYC sneaker scene...

tumblr_inline_nz2jvkG2QA1tea6pw_540.gif

if you on instagram, im putting someone on blast who is holding my money for these jordan levis 4s. didnt keep to promise and wont refund. instagram: qbkickshop . he has since blocked me on the gram and rejected my calls. dont do business with him. he is a new york dude. if you know him. you better let him know.

That's the_perfect_sole so you maybe got catfished lol

And LOL @ being careful who you snitch on. Ef that. It's funny when I see these loop cats in NYC and fools letting em get away with it. Like seriously? None of those dudes are about that life, period. Nobody's carrying the heat . Fact is they punk all the hypebeasts who ain't about that confrontation life .

The old lady was probably a regular not even interested in copping the jacket.

gregzzy23 gregzzy23 were you the fifth guy in line? there was a reseller there who lined up like a nomal human being, he must've made some calls bc then group 1 shows up (cuts about 10 people) then group 2 showed up with sole street and cut everyone else. I just sit and listen like normally, tall white dude talking about "we'll shut it down, we got our pairs" what dude ?

And dude on the line with a wristband from soho said the only reason soho got shut down was bc of some baby shiiiit that went down in Boston lol are we fuccing little children? Women? These guys are using scare tactics on everyone, it's sad.

How many xxl did they have? Originally They said they had 100 jackets in store lol the loop got looped?

that’s so whack. Scare tactics I would tell management too.

So I have a question. SNS screwed up my address in the shipment - luckily UPS My Choice still sent me a notification, but the state was VA instead of NY. Zip code and rest of address is correct. You guys think there will be any delivery issue? Shipping from Sweden. Hopefully flying to the right airport.

So he’s a hibitual line skipper but snitches on people skipping? :lol:

Point is Im not vilifying the act completely. In nyc its a must sometimes. Like when I needed to get on a port authority bus to get to Metlife stadium to catch a concert and cut half the line because bus tickets were selling out and a lot of people on the line bought them in advance. I swooped in and politely asked 2 dudes if I can squeeze in.

Turning a 8 person line into a zoo shouldnt be a thing. Thats like cutting the line at CVS. Who does that ****

for all the people who condone line-skipping, but are crying about getting snitched on for it....ya'll some self entitled idiots.

if u gonna purposely violate others by cutting ahead of them, then you signed up to possibly get snitched on and called out for it. take it like a man if it happens. dont cry about it.

So I have a question. SNS screwed up my address in the shipment - luckily UPS My Choice still sent me a notification, but the state was VA instead of NY. Zip code and rest of address is correct. You guys think there will be any delivery issue? Shipping from Sweden. Hopefully flying to the right airport.
your good they ship to zipcode, happened to me before. only SNS can change the state if you call them

Kith soho went smooth...just that wet a** snow is no fun to stand outside on a line in. Messed up and copped the jacket too, pure impulse buy. I wanna get rid of this thing. Dope sneaker but I don't think I want them as bad as I thought I did....glad I finally hit a kith raffle with my email for a 8.5

Back
Top Bottom