Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

tenor.gif

Point is Im not vilifying the act completely. In nyc its a must sometimes. Like when I needed to get on a port authority bus to get to Metlife stadium to catch a concert and cut half the line because bus tickets were selling out and a lot of people on the line bought them in advance. I swooped in and politely asked 2 dudes if I can squeeze in.

Turning a 8 person line into a zoo shouldnt be a thing. Thats like cutting the line at CVS. Who does that ****
Well if that’s not the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:. Do u also sell drugs and snitch on other dealers?

Kith soho went smooth...just that wet a** snow is no fun to stand outside on a line in. Messed up and copped the jacket too, pure impulse buy. I wanna get rid of this thing. Dope sneaker but I don't think I want them as bad as I thought I did....glad I finally hit a kith raffle with my email for a 8.5
What size is the jacket?

Just called Levi's Brooklyn to see if they were carrying the jacket at least and the rep on the phone said they're the only store in the city not getting them smh

• Ny cats came to Pittsburgh. Pulled guns an shut it done at 1 store. Than strong armed other stores line

Back
Top Bottom