Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Worked until 10pm last night, so I needed to go out and have a few gin & tonics afterwards.

IMG_20180120_101412_309.jpg

My size was going for $600 the day of release now it’s at $680.

Once Feb hits and all the other releases come and they’re still at $600 and above, I’m placing a bid for $475-500. If no one accepts it, I’ll be alright

I’ll just eat on all the GRs cuz it shouldn’t be this difficult to get shoes in the first place.. gotta Jump thru leaps and hurdles to hope you win an online raffle cuz your city won’t carry them lol

How you feelin this trade. I want the these levis iv, but dude want to trade blue tints and multi human race for em. It's hard for me to pull the trigger.

I wouldn't do it personally. Maybe if he was offering different colorways. That's one of the worst Yeezys and hands down the worst HU NMD to date. Both bricks in terms of resell as well atm which is why he's letting them go

Been checking eBay on These denims price look to be going up a little. One nut job is selling them for 12 hundred.

I wouldn't do it personally. Maybe if he was offering different colorways. That's one of the worst Yeezys and hands down the worst HU NMD to date. Both bricks in terms of resell as well atm which is why he's letting them go
I agree they are the worst. TInts will inevitably go up in price as time goes on though

Back
Top Bottom