Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Social status is notorious for backdooring lol

Couple big resellers already have fsr's :sick:

sneaker boutique release = backdoor city release

I don't know why Nike giving most of the stock to all these shady places....they're usually run by spoiled brats from owners to managers to employees.

Second release like this which scares me a little

Hope most of the stock at least goes to levi's spots and ndc
(and that the black ones are not the same fboy type of release)

sneaker boutique release = backdoor city release

I don't know why Nike giving most of the stock to all these shady places....they're usually run by spoiled brats from owners to managers to employees.

Second release like this which scares me a little

Hope most of the stock at least goes to levi's spots and ndc
(and that the black ones are not the same fboy type of release)

It depends on which boutiques tho. All the ones owned by James Whitner (social status, Maniere, trophy room) will have 90% of pairs sold to resellers and VIP clients.

There are some boutiques that sell most of the stock to the public and give employees each 1 pair (which I think is fair) but I would say a good plenty of these stores are backdooring.

Not sure if repost but cannot believe Levi's Soho is FCFS. :smh:

It's going to get shut the **** down.

giphy.gif

From what I can tell only one store in Texas is getting these. Social Status Houston.

Better get that resale money ready for those of y`all who gotta have a pair.

I think the blues are ugly, so I'm good lol.

It depends on which boutiques tho. All the ones owned by James Whitner (social status, Maniere, trophy room) will have 90% of pairs sold to resellers and VIP clients.

There are some boutiques that sell most of the stock to the public and give employees each 1 pair (which I think is fair) but I would say a good plenty of these stores are backdooring.

False. Social and a maniere did not backdoor off whites or Pharrell (at least the majority of pairs) i won raffles at both locations and knew at least 20 other winners personally. Granted those releases never set foot inside the stores here in Atlanta. All winners had their pairs shipped from Carolina directly.

Ndc images
Is it really the case that when this style of pics comes out that it's for NDC???

I was hoping to at least check out the scenery at Levi's Soho... not getting my hopes up. I'm not into this hype or camping scene... I gotta get to the office at a reasonable hour!

But I so love my Levi's 501s... so this collab is such an object of desire to me, don't care what others think. And this collab is much much better than the AJ I x 501 collab.

False. Social and a maniere did not backdoor off whites or Pharrell (at least the majority of pairs) i won raffles at both locations and knew at least 20 other winners personally. Granted those releases never set foot inside the stores here in Atlanta. All winners had their pairs shipped from Carolina directly.

You’re right. But I was talking about pairs that are sold in stores. They are backdooring a decent amount of pairs on hyped releases

So basically if they do the in store raffle where you have to submit your PayPal info and have the pair shipped to you it's legit?

End and SNS does that
It's a clean simple procedure which eliminates all possibility of backdooring. Only way it happens at that point is if the owner chooses to do so, and if that's the case ain't nothing any consumer can do to force that store to sell em a shoe

It's a clean simple procedure which eliminates all possibility of backdooring. Only way it happens at that point is if the owner chooses to do so, and if that's the case ain't nothing any consumer can do to force that store to sell em a shoe

Well in store raffles requires PayPal or CC payments as well. The difference is they won't charge you.

Yea I got all that, only people that presents problems to are ghetto dudes and the crackheads people bring as bodies, probably don't even got an address to have the shoes shipped to, much less then a credit card/PayPal :lol:

Yea I got all that, only people that presents problems to are ghetto dudes and the crackheads people bring as bodies, probably don't even got an address to have the shoes shipped to, much less then a credit card/PayPal :lol:

Funny story, I camped out for the SNES mini back in sept. And the usual suspects pulled up. They had no idea that they're taking credit/debit only. So he had to leave some bodies since they had no ID to get a new card

Back
Top Bottom