Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Define the masses

Just one Ex. Soccer moms or grandma’s standing in line or doing raffles for gr holiday 11s. I mean no harm

Don’t think I here about majority of them on this release. Sneaker community is small compared to the rest of the world

Hope stores troll people waiting for 3 days. “Release got pushed back to Friday” or “Only if you have a cdl, you can buy this Levi trucker jacket”

Just one Ex. Soccer moms or grandma’s standing in line or doing raffles for gr holiday 11s. I mean no harm

Don’t think I here about majority of them on this release. Sneaker community is small compared to the rest of the world

Hope stores troll people waiting for 3 days. “Release got pushed back to Friday” or “Only if you have a cdl, you can buy this Levi trucker jacket”

Yeah you’re right but the masses aren’t into sneakers like people on NT are. They’re still gonna be hard to get because sneaker heads want them lol

how does that make any sense? isn't the whole purpose of their system to make people physically check into their participating stores?
I do this because I plan of going to Chicago to pick them up, FYI I won the off whites this way also. But to answer your question it makes no sense but it can be done. All you need is the zip to that particular store.

I do this because I plan of going to Chicago to pick them up, FYI I won the off whites this way also. But to answer your question it makes no sense but it can be done. All you need is the zip to that particular store.
yeah definitely not knocking you or anything. most of us take advantage of/work the system with check in codes and what not, just surprised they'd openly give you a check in code for another state.

Anyone know if they're releasing either the 4s or jacket in Portland? Would love the kicks but probably wear the jacket more.

yeah definitely not knocking you or anything. most of us take advantage of/work the system with check in codes and what not, just surprised they'd openly give you a check in code for another state.
Do you honestly think they care that much? If you’re willing to drive all the way up there for them, what harm is it to them if they gave you the code?

None, exactly. Lol.

089E5D96-232E-47FE-A901-58DA67D76C26.png

Prices dropping fast, or around the cost of a new car/house/island depending on your size. If these get to 500 or less and I don’t win a raffle, I’m gonna just hate myself and squeeze the trigger. Pew pew.

You are 100 percent correct the prices are dropping fast. I thought maybe they would be around the jordan1 top 3 gold. Hope the jacket also drops in price also seen it on eBay xl for 6 hundred dollars. Shipped. Love love the jacket it’s a must have for me. Good luck everyone

At the end of the day it’s only a sneaker. And a jacket. We all will be a little upset if we don’t win the raffles or it’s sold out. Don’t forget there are people with no shoes or jackets because they are homeless or can’t find work in this screwed up world will live in. So for me if I don’t win I have to remember how lucky I am to have a warm jacket and shoes I have to wear.... just saying and trying to put this all in perspective.

Back
Top Bottom