Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

For those who lucked out at retail, u guys think this is a good one--pricepoint and legit (not bogus)?

Look at this on eBay
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/323012923951

Hope this seller didn't get 20 suckas to purchase these. Typically people that want to scam post multiple pairs slightly below market so it's doesn't look too unbelievable. I wouldn't have purchased especially with no feedback in forever but just happens to have 20 pairs of limited sneakers.

Full Levi’s tag for me and I am happy about that. Rather have that then some small trademark.

I think they said they would call to notify winners so wouldn't they knock out multiple entries that have the same number? Say you have all those various emails, but all the same numbers, I would just sort and cancel multiple entries with the same number. I mean I don't know their process for selecting winners, but whenever I use some type of excel sheet, you can easily take out entries with same information (i.e., phone number or email)

at this point based on how theyve handled this release, im fairly confident that Levi's has no idea what theyre doing.

You could have as many phone number and emails all you want. But what ever name you use will have to be on your license.

I doubt the blank red tab is based on location or has a separate SKU. Basically, the "red tab device" is Levi's trademark, and to show that the trademark is the red tab itself (not the letters on the tab), a certain percentage of them have to be blank, with only the (R) symbol (USA trademark law, I guess).

More than you ever knew there was to know:
http://www.levistrauss.com/unzipped-blog/2017/03/levis-tabs/

That's interesting; thanks for the link. Stupid lawyer rules ;-)....interesting nonetheless. According to the law of economics, the ones without the wording should be more valuable due to its scarcity. Looks dumb without the wording in my opinion, but should be worth more if logic prevails.

How much could it be worth with Out the words it’s so small People can’t even read it without bending down

I like when they use the phone number on raffles. Thy can verify ny area codes 718,516,631 etc

Area codes are not a useful data point for validation as there are plenty of people living all over the country with mis-matched area codes due to nationwide calling plans.

That's interesting; thanks for the link. Stupid lawyer rules ;-)....interesting nonetheless. According to the law of economics, the ones without the wording should be more valuable due to its scarcity. Looks dumb without the wording in my opinion, but should be worth more if logic prevails.

new edition to the family!
20180119_200834.jpg

I doubt the blank red tab is based on location or has a separate SKU. Basically, the "red tab device" is Levi's trademark, and to show that the trademark is the red tab itself (not the letters on the tab), a certain percentage of them have to be blank, with only the (R) symbol (USA trademark law, I guess).

More than you ever knew there was to know:
http://www.levistrauss.com/unzipped-blog/2017/03/levis-tabs/
Never knew that interesting

I can make 1000000 emails and they'll all match my ID
You explain to me how they gonna verify email's to ID's

Next every email can be entered a bunch of times like this
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

enter raffle, refresh page, enter raffle etc etc

Game over!

So for a different type of raffle where you are notified by email, the person running the script would have to check thru 100000 emails to see if he won?

So for a different type of raffle where you are notified by email, the person running the script would have to check thru 100000 emails to see if he won?

With gmail, you can insert a period anywhere in your email. ie. [email protected], [email protected], etc
All responses will go to your regular inbox. And this is why I receive like 206 Ubiq newsletters every week lol

How you feelin this trade. I want the these levis iv, but dude want to trade blue tints and multi human race for em. It's hard for me to pull the trigger.

Aren’t all pairs supposed to come with the red levis tag on the right shoe? This ig seller sent me pics of his pair and it has the trademark symbol in stead of the levi’s Tag. He’s offering a good price too so I’m skeptical they are UAs

Back
Top Bottom