Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Everything checks out for me except they've could have just left the wings denim just like their blue sibling, lol! At least, if those were final for the black, uhm, good thing they made those midsole-mudguard black unlike the prototypes sporting white, right? White pair is dope! Sure hard to keep/ maintain it clean though, lol!

https://blog.endclothing.com/nike-x-levis-air-jordan-4-coming-soon-to-end/

A423C0E6-D170-4F39-8EA9-8B729FA1B7F2.jpeg
45D7291E-B32D-455E-84A6-BC47839E2BC1.jpeg

I’m so underwhelmed by both the white & black retail pairs & even the jackets. If I had to pick I’d say white, but it looks more of a cream or off white anyway, but trying to keep those & that jacket clean is gonna be hell. I’m so disappointed, the blue denim collection is 10000000000000x better boys.

id like the white jacket, even if i dont score a pair of denim 4s. i wish the black one was straight jet black, and not that greyish black. will be going for white jacket and the black pair of 4s.

I hope these aren’t the final retail pairs for the blacks, because that denim looks trash & without the upper is weird with plastic wings & that black doesn’t look good on the mudguards the white on the mock-up was better. I’m disappointed af with these :smh:

I’d be happy with either. I thought I would like black better than the blue but I think the blue is looking pretty good now. I don’t hardly wear anything but jeans so I’m not sure if it will look silly to wear any pair of these with jeans. I think the white ones would be the safest bet but I don’t like them as well as black

Back
Top Bottom