Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

360F9070-3EE9-46DE-B097-697B0E95CF62.jpeg 68B3E437-AD07-4C77-B26B-47830A6F85DE.jpeg 10EC9AA2-BC09-4F68-BC3A-80FE983BA19E.jpeg Got my pre order pair, even better in hand..

I refuse to pay resell to any retail shops. End charging $350 cad for the jacket retailing for $200 here in T.O is beyond absurd. since when did the jacket cost more than the kicks out the store. End cause they're really the last resort for buying anything in my books!

I've entered every raffle for the past 4 years and never hit once, plus they overcharge on most kicks, no thanks!

I refuse to pay resell to any retail shops. End charging $350 cad for the jacket retailing for $200 here in T.O is beyond absurd. since when did the jacket cost more than the kicks out the store. End cause they're really the last resort for buying anything in my books!

exactly. imagine if footlocker started charging end prices. none of yall would stand for it.

and any1 with the mindset that i should let myself get overcharged just cause i can afford it, is dumb. i can afford resell on alotta hyped kicks, but that dont mean im gonna be a dummy throw my money away. and thats talking about actual resellers. youd b a straight up fool if you let a retailer overcharge you. affordable or not.

and any1 with the mindset that i should let myself get overcharged just cause i can afford it, is dumb. i can afford resell on alotta hyped kicks, but that dont mean im gonna be a dummy throw my money away.

Exactly. Why do you think the rich are rich? They are smart and frugal with their money.

People have been saying it's only $20 more since the shoes were $150. Now look where we are. Get out of here with that crap and mindset.

Back
Top Bottom