Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Sure

I`ve entered late on general releases on the SAME accounts i ALWAYS win limited releases on and didnt even get waitlisted WITH 10 minute head starts.

But keep thinking that buddy. Some may get lucky because of high stock counts combined with folks changing their zip code and stores just to use the check in codes and all that.

Believe me, I`ve hit everything since the white OVO 12............I`m definitely not taking YOUR word for it, lol.
I will keep thinking that “buddy” because I win on my accounts no matter if I enter in Sunday or Thursday.

Your theory is BS. If that was the case why even give 4 days to enter?

I just got a charge from SNS for $199. Not sure if Levi’s or the 3 w/shipping. Can’t remember if they did free shipping .

I would consider dying the upper even blacker if i ever got my hands on these.

It would make them less denim looking and maybe kill the point a little bit but i think it would make them easier for me to rock.

Ls for me. It's usually easier when they drop multiple pairs at the same time, but one never changed for me.

lol i dont even know why i bother doing these things. it's so pointless.

At 12:04 PM, I was constantly tapping my thumbs on the button and the moment the "reserve now" came online, it was instantly booked.

Back
Top Bottom