AIR JORDAN 4 x UNDEFEATED 2025

The most overrated pair of shoes since I’ve been on this site.

I’m in though lol
Took the words right outta my mouth

These ain’t all that.

Still in for a pair at retail but if I strike out ain’t no thang. Resell price ain’t taking my money, every OG color way of the AJ4 is still undefeated against these

You’re foolin yourself if you think they would take something they made only 72 pairs of, and suddenly make it a massive GR. That’s actually the most hypebeast thing to want lol. When you want something so bad you act like rarity and exclusivity is somehow wrong or bad or unfair…

The fact those olive joints just came out and had to go on sale basically guarantees this won’t play out the way you HYPEBEASTS want it to lmao
IMG_3182.jpeg

?

You’re foolin yourself if you think they would take something they made only 72 pairs of, and suddenly make it a massive GR. That’s actually the most hypebeast thing to want lol. When you want something so bad you act like rarity and exclusivity is somehow wrong or bad or unfair…

The fact those olive joints just came out and had to go on sale basically guarantees this won’t play out the way you HYPEBEASTS want it to lmao

You Sure?

You right I actually forgot about these lol. But were Katrina 3s as iconic and coveted? I assume they were always overshadowed by the OG Fire Reds since they look so similar

Well **** if they do make these a massive GR they gotta change that “Rare Air” patch since that’s just false advertising at that point lol

I guess y’all was right about that Nike losing money talk! My homeboy just sent me this

Keep alienating/singling out your core demograghic.

And that contrived lgbtqrs pandering is so unattractive, Beaverton.

Everytime i log into snkrs, this is all i see;

IMG_2229.png

Scissor sisters tryna sell me shoes.

Hey Nike, yall ever hear of the phrase “reverse influencing?!”

Thinking your intouch but your methodology is creating an adverse effect. Sales are down and kids dont wear nikes like that. It appears the they realized this, hence the subsequent heat in the next 6-12 months being coveted/sought after (grails for many).

Keep the socio-political/gender neautrality, DEI shiitt away from your product/campaigns. Its so forced upon us; im so repulsed at what this company/brand has become (doesnt take away that i still enjoy the shoes, let me emphasize).

Conclusively, and quite frankly i cant do anything but chuckle that these choads are becoming humbled by consumers ultimately responding w their wallets.

I dont have popular opinions so i could care less about daps…

But im all for advocating in bringing the machismo back to the swoosh.

Toxic masculinity withstanding…

Absolutely miss the days when they made males of all classes, colors, creeds feel like they could be like mike… not mikayla.

Back
Top Bottom